Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best place to trade-in CDs

Options
  • 20-07-2006 12:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,585 ✭✭✭

I just realised I have some albums in my collection that have overstayed their welcome in my home. Anyone know which CD shop in Dublin gives the best prices for trade-ins?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

I wouldn't bother, you won't make much on them (as in if you have five albums to trade in you might get enough for one back). ebay ftw

• Registered Users Posts: 4,585 ✭✭✭honru

Yeah, but eBay eats time, and time > money tbh. I'd rather see them off in one go.

I'm not expecting much for them... if I trade them in for secondhand CDs in the same shop they might be more generous.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

Try City Discs beside TBMC, I've never dealt with them as regards selling stuff to them but they seem pretty sound in most respects.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,582 ✭✭✭spacecoyote

yeah you're not gonna get a whole lot back for them, but if you've your mind set on them , freebird records on the eden quay also buy second hand cds, and Mojo in the lane between templebar and the ha'penny bridge

Advertisement