Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Please help someone with my psp....

• 20-07-2006 2:21am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 135 ✭✭

Ok bought a 1g momory chip. Was working great for few weeks till now. Went to load a game and it comes up " this momory stick cannot be read. Go to settings,system settings, to format the memory stick.
    Now i do all this and it just comes up there is no memory stick inserted. It does this after maybe 10 seconds but if i try it without the memory stick it comes up straight away.
    Please help i am having nothing but trouble with this since i got it.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

Where did you get the memory card?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 135 ✭✭Freedomfighter

I bought the card on ebay. it has worked fine just wont do it now like i said above.

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭juanjo

it seems that it's broken. try to use it in any sony camera or adaptor to check. the problem with the ebay memory sticks is that they don't have warranty.

Advertisement