Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Private Filter Problem

Options
  • 20-07-2006 2:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭

I clicked on the Private Filter on the front page a few moments ago and i realised that there seems to be a problem with it. As can be seen by the attachted screenie it it showing the computers and TCN fora which are not private. Just though i should point this out.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

What is lubnip and can i join?:)

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

I want to know what's so secret about your Opera toolbar!

The Films forum is showing up on the private filter for me by the way...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭Matthewthebig

I want to know what's so secret about your Opera toolbar!

The Films forum is showing up on the private filter for me by the way...
    if i told you i'd have to kill you

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

Afaik, cloud said it has to do with your access masks.

So if you were banned previously from any forum and allowed to view it again, it shows up on your private filter, as your allowed forum ID's are still stored in the database.

Lubnip for moi??
    Pwease :)

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

Sparky-s wrote:
    So if you were banned previously from any forum and allowed to view it again, it shows up on your private filter, as your allowed forum ID's are still stored in the database.
    Argh... curse you Hungus and your 5 minute ban from films!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭Gone West

you only have 37 pms?!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭Matthewthebig

at the moment yes

• Registered Users Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭Gone West

:troll:
    we need a troll smiley people.

Bit of a bump, but it is related to the original query - was clicking on the private filter, and noticed that all the posts from the Soccer Forum comes up.

Link to problem here.

Did a search, and apart from finding this thread I saw one from crash_000 here, asking to be denied access to Soccer.

Is there anything that can be done, bar my getting banned from Soccer (or would that even help?). This isn't pressing, but I just thought I should point it out as a possible problem.

Advertisement