Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Survivor Round 7 The Vote

Options
  • 20-07-2006 3:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭

Well aside from taking flack from some of our most desirable posters I'm kidding myself into thinking that people are still interested in this but damn it I don't start anything without finishing it ! (if you knw what I mean ;) ladies ..... Christ is this man ever off?) so here comes the last vote.

If the names are wrong I don't care because I'm tired and also if your included by mistake ; Welcome Back to Survivor 2006 ....

and Dajaffa and Blush are out for being the only people here with a decent pair of balls each

PS: taking me to lunch doesn't affect your chances of winning. You know who you are

Who do you HATE the most? 8 votes

Elmo
    0%
    Humbo
    37%
    RiamfadaarbeitsscheuerScraggs 3 votes
    Blondo
    62%
    PythiaMr.Nice GuyirlrobinsChakardajaffa 5 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭elmyra

I did not take you at lunch! Liebag!

Anyone who votes for me is getting it in the gonads. And by 'getting it' I mean being kicked, none of your kinky stuff...'

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

Humbo
    Elmo wrote:
    none of your kinky stuff...'

dang

Survivor Round 7, Party Political Broadcast....

Elmyra Bosco is a 2nd Humanities, Animaniacs and Law student. She has been actively involved in the Survivor contest since it's inception and is a keen Tennis player. When not on the courts, Elmyra likes to spend her time caring for injured animals and maintaining her letter-writing campaign for I'm Nasty International. Elmyra has never ever done anything SU related, but she is one of those types who thinks she could probably do it better than those who do....maybe she could, she probably couldn't, but she likes to think she could, possibly because she's a twat who has no idea what really goes on in the union corridor of power and with that in mind she has decided to begin her campaign for SU Survivor Officer. Every non-vote counts. Please give Elmyra your 3rd preference.

If you vote for Elmyra she promises to:

*Kick you in the Gonads
    *Spit in your drinking water
    *Make a small voodoo doll as a representation of you and spend her waking hours torturing it.
    *Tell your mother what/who you did last night
    *Ring the Garda Confidential line and tell them about your Thai Bride smuggling racket
    *Find your UCD login code and password and run up a printer bill of thousands.
    *Steal your books from the library returns box and incur a hefty fine on your behalf.
    *Colour in your face with permanent marker while you sleep.

If you do not vote for Elmyra she promises to:

*Pressure college authorities for more library books
    *Increase the opening hours of the SU Bookshop
    *Decrease all lecture hours to a max of three hours per course, per week
    *Allow 70% of marks to be weighted on attendance of these three hours
    *The Who's Who of People Who Do (Each other)...print a full colour Who's Who at the beginning of each academic year to include a small passport picture sized headshot and biography of all registered students. Info to include height, weight, social class, political leanings, level of ease and favourite condom flavour. A must for any stalker.
    *Ban mature students from speaking for more than 5 minutes cumilatively between them in any one lecture, tutorial or week. (Except Boneless, cos Boneless is cool).
    *Have one celebrity lecture for every five normal academic lectures. Oh yeah baby, I'll have the Hoff address you like the envelope you are.
    *Have regular, free class parties to encourage bondage....eh, I mean bonding..that's it..
    *Build a new computer building, imaginatively named Daedalus #2, with 24/7 open access labs and no stupid classes on when yer trying to get a damn pc to type your essay...in fact, there will be helper monkeys to type your essays for you.
    *Increase campus accomodation ten fold, allow people to kip there for free
    *Allow petty theft from Hilpers to be legal according to University College Dublin by-laws.
    *New building called 'The Love Shack' opening beginning of academic year 06/07....jus' sayin'
    *Allow stupid Arts Annex or some other stupid building to get up close and personal with wrecking ball...replace with free parking for all.
    *Introduce student swipe system making it possible to pass through Road Closure thingys on internal campus roads during peak hours
    *Include actual cool stuff in Freshers packs..
    *Rename UCDD 'UCD'....because that's less ghey.
    *Provide student travel cards for free.
    *Never get embroiled in stupid political arguments or affiliations and just do her job.
    *Introduce viable alternatives to whatever you want viable alternatives to.

Oh, and...

*End the Rip-Off

***Elmyra will take up any position she is voted into***

Take it sleazy, my children.

Batteries not included. Description provided may not match services recieved. Elmyra is in no way serious...about this post, or as a person. This does not affect your statutory rights. No return on sale items. Elmyra is an equal opportunies employer

• Registered Users Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭singingstranger

/me breaks out in spontaneous applause

Seriously, Shin, 4:30am?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

So tempted to click humberto for his lovely sonnet he wrote about me but I want to see his manifesto before I make my descision.What will be in it for us if we dont click you humbert??:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭irlrobins

Blondo
    Doh! I thought Humbo was Hulla for some reason. Ah well...

/me breaks out in spontaneous applause

Seriously, Shin, 4:30am?

/bows.

Not so fantastic now that I read it back, but I wasn't home from work long, tend not to be able to sleep for a while after. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,604 ✭✭✭blondie83

I quite like the name blondo, think I'll use it from now on! Can't match Elmyra's manifesto - but hell I'll give mine anyway :D

Blondo, aka blondie83 was born in the year 1983 Anno Domino. For the first few years...ah here I'm no good at this writing stuff, I'm an engineer for Gods sake! So lets look at this practically; actually I'm not very practical either - emmm...don't vote for me....please? I know, I'll have a slogan!

Blondo says no!

there we go now, all of you go off and sit in the sun :)

edit: thanks Grimes, now I'm no longer 114!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

Humbo
    That did it for me Blondie, nice and simple... a girl after my own heart!

[no blonde jokes please]

Humbo
    blondie83 wrote:
    Blondo, aka blondie83 was born in the year 1893 Anno Domino

Back to your nursing home gramps!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭dajaffa

Blondo
    Grimes wrote:
    Dajaffa and Blush are out for being the only people here with a decent pair of balls each

Hey I thought we established my gender....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

Humbo
    elmyra wrote:
    Anyone who votes for me is getting it in the gonads. And by 'getting it' I mean being kicked, none of your kinky stuff...'
    That'll do it for me. Told ya I was a masochist...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

dajaffa wrote:
    Hey I thought we established my gender....

And yet people still think you're a boy. (There was a spot-the-female-boardsie lesson today, and let's put it this way: Not everyone passed the exam at the end.)

Yet another reason why I don't drink tea.

P.S. Only voted Blondo because she was winning, and it evened things up marginally. By marginally I mean not at all. But still. Love you all! *hugs*

Humbo
    all right humbo. thats you gone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

This is still voting who to evict?! I thought that this was the last poll, so was for the winner! :eek:

Does that mean that everyone else did the dinner challenge? :confused: I doubt it, so I gather you're just choosing people who will do the challenges.

Tell me the truth!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

Humbo
    Chillaz the cacks there Dave..Elmyra, Blondie, Blush and Dajaffa are still in afaik.

But... why aren't they on the poll? :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭dajaffa

Blondo
    Because we did the challenge this poll is the last EVICTION

Blondo
    Do we not have two more evictions to go? i.e. it will come down to choosing who you want to keep out of two people?

Humbo
    hopefully

• Advertisement

Blondo
    *Notices remaining survivors are all female.*

How about a bra burning round?

Humbo
    well i have to think hard about the next one because there was alot of moaning about the last one, so it cant be mundane yet it cant be anything interesting. There is only so much one can do online and its either a picture or a google answer.

topless picture challenge? no? no?

okay... YOU think of something!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

irlrobins wrote:
    *Notices remaining survivors are all female.*

How about a bra burning round?

NOOO! *hugs bras* Don't make me burn them, they cost so much money! I know Elmyra will back me up on this one.

Yeah it's true...they're incredibly expensive....

I suggest that the next challenge be to attend Beers, since I'm the only remaining Survivor who appears to be going..mwahahahaha.

Advertisement