Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gasbeton blocks

Options
  • 20-07-2006 9:45am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 180 ✭✭

Hi,

Does somebody know if gasbeton blocks are available in Ireland. I tried Google, but the only sites I get are continental sites as I know, being Dutch, that they are widely used over there.
    They are porous concrete blocks, very light. You can shape/cut them with a saw. They are used to build inside walls.

Mariejeanne

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 39,404 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

How different to Quinnlite blocks are they?
    I'd do a search for them.

• Registered Users Posts: 551 ✭✭✭Viking House

• Closed Accounts Posts: 180 ✭✭mjffey

Mellor wrote:
    How different to Quinnlite blocks are they?
    QUOTE]

Never heard of those, but I'll google them.

Edit: think that's what I'm looking for. Saw the company is in Longford. Must give them a call for prices. Saw also quinnlite blocks for sale on ebay. Could be interesting price wise

thanks for the tip.

Viking House,

You can, ofcourse, already give me a price per pallet for the AAC blocks. Are they available in different sizes? Gasbeton blocks are approx. 40x20x10 and 40x20x15

Advertisement