Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Swimming Lessons for Kids

Options
  • 20-07-2006 10:26am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 344 ✭✭

Hiya
    Im looking for swimming lessons for a 3 and 4 yr old in south dublin, anyone have any recommendations?

Thx:)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 287 ✭✭rambutman

its not south dublin so my apologies on that but for anyone else. I've been to a few different swimming lessons in a few different places and after having both my kids in Belvedere on Saturday mornings at 10.30 - i wouldn't bring them anywhere else - the lessons there are the best i've seen. the pool is clean - some of the teachers are international swimmers themselves. You don't pay for a block of classes - you pay 30 bucks registration and 7 bucks a lesson after that indefinitely...........

Maybe its well away from your location geographically but if not i'd seriously consider bring them there.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,358 ✭✭✭✭silverharp

My son is doing classes in Westwood in Lepordstown and its about 5:1 which is great. We had him in Sportsco in Ringsend before that but they had about 15 in class which was too big. He has come on a lot even though he rarely swims outside the classes. UCD do kids classes as well but not sure how well regarded they are

A belief in gender identity involves a level of faith as there is nothing tangible to prove its existence which, as something divorced from the physical body, is similar to the idea of a soul. - Colette Colfer

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,925 ✭✭✭RainyDay

DLR pools do lessons from 4 years and up - http://www.dlrleisureservices.ie/meadowbrook/

• Registered Users Posts: 416 ✭✭greengirl31

Energie, in Rathfarnham (beside Homebase, Nutgrove) do them from 4 yrs. The teachers are in the water with them and they're acreddited by Swim Ireland. My daughter (5yrs) has been going for the last 8 weeks and i find them great

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,925 ✭✭✭✭anncoates

OP is 7 years old :)

For what it's worth, my son is doing lessons in Templeogue College pool.

• Advertisement
Advertisement