Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

FilmmakersNetwork.ie

• 20-07-2006 10:42am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44

Calling all Irish Film Directors / Writers / Producers / Cinematographers / Sound Designers / Editors / Animators / Actors / ...

FilmmakersNetwork.ie is a new Irish networking space for people who want to make films.

For everyone from novice filmmakers to busy professionals, it's a place to make contacts, share opinions, get advice, discuss movies, contribute ideas, discover talent, build creative relationships and make films.

It's independent, non-profit making & run by filmmakers for filmmakers.
    It's both an online and offline community. With future events planned such as social member meets, screenings and film projects.

Best of all it's totally FREE to join, just log-on & register at www.FilmmakersNetwork.ie now.

Film is a collaborative artform & industry. Let's do it!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭cathy01

I would but it owont let me regisiter??
    cathy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44 jaydeluxe

Cathy01,

Let me know what the problem is and I should be able to sort it out for you...

Advertisement