Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Does this happen to u too?

Options
  • 20-07-2006 11:15am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

Hi all.

Sorry to bother, but can anyone please confirm me if you're also experiencing this following graphic bug in WoW?

When u set the multisample setting (in the video options) to something higher than "24-24-1x" and then try to access the game map, u get thin pixel lines around the edges of the screen (maybe one or two pixel thick). The lines show the colors that the normal game screen had in that position before u enter map mode!

It happens in full-screen and window mode.

If u set the multisample to "24-24-1x", the map shows fine.

I play in 1280x800 resolution with an ATI X1600 card (using the latest Omega drivers based on 6.5 Cat) and all the other game settings are maxed out.

Can anyone please take a minute and test this?

Thank u so much for your time!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 559 ✭✭✭ZygOte

i sometimes get the same thing if i alt-tab out of the game back to windows and back in again, doesnt happen everytime , it certainly if i do it 3-3 times

Advertisement