Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battlegrounds on your server

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

On Aerie's Alliance are more common, horde normally win. Normal servers ftw.
    Kilrogg in a nutshell. Except replace "horde normally win" with "horde wins about 99.5% of the time". :( It seems to me that alliance PvE's, and horde PvP's - all the PvE progress has been made by the Surreal and Endless alliance guilds, with the horde Hellbourne and Barbarians guilds quite a way behind.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,255 ✭✭✭anonymous_joe

Kilrogg in a nutshell. Except replace "horde normally win" with "horde wins about 99.5% of the time". :( It seems to me that alliance PvE's, and horde PvP's - all the PvE progress has been made by the Surreal and Endless alliance guilds, with the horde Hellbourne and Barbarians guilds quite a way behind.

Just back in from town and the realms are down so came here... :p

Effectively, every single player will start their first character on a 'normal' realm. Makes sense. With alliance being perceived (for paladin-based) reasons as having pve 'easy mode', almost every experienced player on alliance side came for pve.

Players on horde side probably went there for pve (like me) but with a taste for some pvp (and with normal mode guarenteed that becomes even funner)...

Cross realm BG's will be great, simply to see the more experienced pvp-ers from other realms come up against easy-mode horde players. I'm used to losing, I dont care about the result if my team tries. I guarentee that after 1.12 a huge number of complaints, mainly from people who've had their easy mode eradicated.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

30-39 gets even worse... the level of general stupidity tonight in BGs has made me start grinding for 40. Mountage and less-retarded BGs ftw :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,255 ✭✭✭anonymous_joe

New patch will probably be in before either of us dings 60.

I'm worried about lvl 49 twinks atm... Some warrior with Kang and a Crusader enchant, or something like that.

Advertisement