Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Vitalic at oxegen?

• 20-07-2006 12:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 265 ✭✭

I thought vitalic was on before erol on the sunday, but my mate swears he played at 3 on saturday. When did he play, can anyone tell me?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 580 ✭✭✭Tyrant^

Had a timetable from the website said he was playing sunday... but when I went to oxegen it was a different timetable saying he was playing on saturday and I missed it :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭SpAcEd OuT

he played on saturday at 4

• Closed Accounts Posts: 316 ✭✭BACKLASH

Sunday at 3, cut an hour from my set the ****

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭RAUL DUKE

I went up on the sat especially to see him and justin robertson was on at the time vitalic was meant to play so i was gutted cuz i thought he was a no show but when i went up sun he was on after digitalism(i think)..He rocked it!!Highlight of the weekend was him playing la rock 01...Never get tired of hearin it!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,583 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement