Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anybody else getting nervous about results??

Options
123457»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

It could be worse. You could have dreamed that you went into school, opened your envelope, saw that you'd failed everything, then realised you were naked. Or something like that. =p

• Registered Users Posts: 6,557 ✭✭✭GrumPy

Raphael wrote:
    It could be worse. You could have dreamed that you went into school, opened your envelope, saw that you'd failed everything, then realised you were naked. Or something like that. =p

LOL :D Gotta hate the realising your lifes a failure/whilst naked situations...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭Particle-Boy

Ngh....
    One hour to go...

I'll be leaving for school in 25mins :eek::eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭Particle-Boy

I'll be leaving for school in 25mins :eek::eek:

Yeah! Me too..
    I can't believe that the past six years have led up to this next short amount of time..
    God. It all seems so irrelevant... I'm now getting rather nervous. I'm shaking. Or maybe I'm just cold. Probably both...

• Advertisement

........................ *speechless*

• Registered Users Posts: 2,736 ✭✭✭OctavarIan

To quote myself from french class,

*in a french accent*: "Oh ****ing ****!"

Well nervous now :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Bollocks. I was getting nervous, then I went and made an omlette. Now I'm back, and so is the nervous.

Omelette's good though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,389 ✭✭✭cianclarke

Latest boards post prior to results? I'll be heading to school in five minutes. Haha, 15 minutes left...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 474 ✭✭deisedolly

Oh Christ it's here! I've been dyin to open the envelope aaaall week and now that I almost can i don't really wanna!!
    Won't be headin in til bout 9.30, wanna miss the big long queue of obsessers freaking out!
    Hope everyone gets what they want!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭Rob30888

Just heading to get mine and ****ting it! One lad in the country got 9 A1's :eek:

Had a dream that I got my results - they were a bit meh apart from getting an A1 in Accounting and Geog.

I'm shaking :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 636 ✭✭✭NADA

Rob30888 wrote:
    Just heading to get mine and ****ting it! One lad in the country got 9 A1's :eek:

Had a dream that I got my results - they were a bit meh apart from getting an A1 in Accounting and Geog.

I'm shaking :(

Only Out of bed now!

:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 212 ✭✭sully-gormo

just finishing my porridge now, will be headin down any min...

If TV3 or sumthin are there, say that anyone u know in the tute or whereevre failed loads of stuff and everyone in ur private sch. got in the 500's!!

Advertisement