Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Peculiar no. for text

• 20-07-2006 3:27pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭

How can I find out what this number is???
    SMS 0370 *45135** - I have tried to ring it but it is always engaged.

Someone has been sending two text messages a day to this no from my phone.No-one will admit to it.

Does the code 0370 mean anything to anyone - I don't think it is a regular phone number.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭thenakedchef

is there any text with it or is it blank,sounds like it could be a virus you may need to get it flashed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 DUBJEN

Looks like UK number try 0044 and then drop the next 0...so 0044 370 etc..

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,257 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Lithuania's international code is 0370 - know any Lithuanians?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭tbh

10 Shangqiu area code: 0370 post code: 476100
    http://www.asia-planet.net/china/travel-tips1.htm
    :eek:

what do the messages say?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭dragona

The mesages are blank:(

• Advertisement
Advertisement