Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

August Weekend

Options
  • 20-07-2006 3:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭

Myslef and herself are headed to galway for the long weekend. Any good gigs happening around then?

Also, trying to remember the name of a nice little restaurant in the city centre. Its a small pizza place. Fats somethings?

Is there any online events guide?

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭Miguel_Sanchez

Fat Freddies on Quay Street. Haven't been there in a long time but I always remember it being good.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭thenakedchef

gimmick wrote:
    Myslef and herself are headed to galway for the long weekend. Any good gigs happening around then?

Also, trying to remember the name of a nice little restaurant in the city centre. Its a small pizza place. Fats somethings?

Is there any online events guide?

Thanks.
    there will be plenty on that weekend as it will be the last few days of the races

• Registered Users Posts: 3,594 ✭✭✭forbairt

book accommodation now ? ... if you haven't already ...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Days Hotel on the Dublin Road booked. Stayed there when it was the Ryan, it was grand.

That iPod is the job by the way nakedchef! ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,356 ✭✭✭Donegal Lass

im heading down the weekend of 29th,30th,31st. One of my best mates boyf is drummer with Noelie who is suporting the Saw Docs in a big open air gig on the 30th. Cant say this is 100% but this is what she's telling me- Noelie are class so it'd be well worth catching.

Ps: the galway natives will probably know if this info is correct!:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

anything this sunday? might pop down for the day... only about 2+ hours from me in westmeath

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Well, the Sunday is looked after - Cartoon playing in Roisín Dubh.

If you havent seen them before, make the effort. Top class band.

Advertisement