Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dreadlocks??

• 20-07-2006 4:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 21

Anybody know where i can get them done in Dublin city?? Anybody have any experiences good/bad?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭Femelade

all you need is a bit of jam and do it yourself...watch out for the wasps though...

erm, no never had experiences good or bad but a friend of mine was going out with a guy who had them yrs ago, i think she lost 3 earings, a chain and a shoe in there somewhere....

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭judesherry

i had dreads for year. but my advice would be if you dont have naturaly curly hair dont get them. I have straight hair and it was just a mess. you can put them in with bees wax but tis really hard to keep them decent looking if your hair is straight. i know people with natrually curly hair who deveopled them over a few years and they look good. but they are alot of work to maintain.

• Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭shroomfox

Also, if you train them...you can catch mice! And mend saucepans and so on.

PM me for more useful dreadlock tricks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 Snivilian

I know a few people who had dreads for a while, looked cool for a few years but speeded up the balding process.

Dont think they will grow any more dreads now if ya know what i mean.

Advertisement