Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Calling all Digital 8 camcorder owners

• 20-07-2006 4:41pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭

Hello to all, im new to the boards and have a problem.
    I had a Sony Digital8 camcorder once upon a time but it was stolen, I also thought the tapes were in the bag it was stolen from but to my surprise I found them yesterday!!! Anyway I now have a DV camcorder and don’t know anyone with Digital 8 so was wondering if anyone on here is willing to copy (for a price of course) 2 tapes on to either CD-Rom or DVD for me.

Or is there anywhere in Ireland that will copy them at a not to silly price?
    Look forward to hearing from someone.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 716 ✭✭✭JohnnieM

will digital 8 play in a Hi 8 cam corder?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭godskitchen

Nope it wont :(

Digital 8 camcorders will play Hi8 but not the other way around.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 716 ✭✭✭JohnnieM

so all you need iis to find someone with a digital 8 and borrow it for a while.. Must be someone out dere.. come on lads

• Closed Accounts Posts: 189 ✭✭Day-wanna-wonga

JohnnieM wrote:
    so all you need iis to find someone with a digital 8 and borrow it for a while.. Must be someone out dere.. come on lads

"come on lads"? Why the f*ck would I loan my camera to a stranger, who can't even look after his own?

Advertisement