Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sponsorship's

Options
  • 20-07-2006 6:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,028 ✭✭✭

I am organising an event in 3 months(a 21st) which I am trying to find corporate sponsors for. I'm just wondering if anyone has any tips or sudjestions with regards to getting sponsorship.

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,787 ✭✭✭antoinolachtnai

do i understand this correctly? You want to get corporate sponsorship for a twenty-first birthday party?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 232 ✭✭nikolaitr

The only reason I could see a company sponsoring 21st is if the people the likes of Paris Hilton were attending..Why else would they sponsor a night of your drinking?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,299 ✭✭✭irishguy

I saw some people i the US got their wedding sponsored (it ended up paying for the whole thing, they even had money left over) thing is they had to have the wedding at a baseball stadium with about 20,000 people.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,680 ✭✭✭Skyuser

This is hilarious !!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,028 ✭✭✭Hellm0

Well I figure I may as well try:) Perhaps the novelty is worth a few bob at least

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,689 ✭✭✭shepthedog

Gotta admire your optimism but really I think this is highly unlikely..
    Who do you think will sponsor a birthday party and why???
    Unless this person was famous, I couldnt see why a company would fork out to pay for a 21st bday...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,787 ✭✭✭antoinolachtnai

it is bold and highly unlikely, but fair play for giving it a go.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,123 ✭✭✭stepbar

Any of the fone companies? Or do a straw poll amoungst guests as to what 3 drinks they like and present the results to the drinks co with the most, tell em you want a discount on a bulk purchase. But man seriously you would want to be talking big numbers or they would just laugh at you, no point sayin 100 people will turn up ud want a lot lot more.

But TBH I think ur being a bit cheap but fair play if you can get away with it :D

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭mox54

however......in the real world!!!!:o

Advertisement