Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Buy Chris Jericho's Pool Table!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭Stalfos

lol, why would he sell something on E-bay? No point in this being here too cause the only way you can get it is if you pick it up is if you go to his house.

• Registered Users Posts: 938 ✭✭✭HorseRadish

Stalfos wrote:
    lol, why would he sell something on E-bay? No point in this being here too cause the only way you can get it is if you pick it up is if you go to his house.

Surely theres one Y2J addict here that would go to them lengths :D

• Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭Dickmcsavage

WOW he said he'd even make you a sandwich for the road! Now thats tempting. A nice ham and cheese sandwich made for me by Chris Jericho, brilliant!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,821 ✭✭✭Skud

lol is he that badly stuck for money? :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

There's probably ass cream stains on it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 938 ✭✭✭HorseRadish

Guess the table would never.........EVERRRRR.....be the same..again :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,426 ✭✭✭Roar

LOL thats hardly him is it??

Laughing at this bit

" This is the only shot I had time to take due to my hectic schedule"..

yet he has the time to be responding to everyone's questions...

I smell a rat...

It's near the bottom of his website, so it must be real

http://www.chrisjericho.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 213 ✭✭BigWilly

I would so buy this if I was...rich.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,917 ✭✭✭RebelRockChick

Seems like he's not the only wrestler selling stuff on Ebay, lol

Blue Meanie has put the bWo t-shirt he wore when he won against JBL up for bidding. Even has blood stains on it! Check it out here

• Advertisement

I only heard recently that Meanie had a "life saving operation" in May, and there's a benefit concert being run to help pay for his surgery. That's probably why he's selling his shirt

Advertisement