Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AH Thread moved to sex and sexuality

Options
  • 20-07-2006 8:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,698 ✭✭✭

Can we please have our micky thread back?!:D

It was about all of the things that were annoying about, well... mickies. Like you know, the indiscretion of beach clothing, inconsiderate public appearances, having a very stubborn and independent mind of his own etc. Theres been so much talk recently about AH content, I actually think it is one of the posts that belongs in AH more than anywhere else, it is a very rare thing and should be embraced not moved to... wait for it... "sex and sexuality" wtf?! whats it got to do with sex. :confused:

Dont get me wrong, it was only a light hearted thread, but I dont think it deserved to be moved. It is very topical, slightly vile:o , and exactly the kind of thing you'd talk about down the pub with your mates - how is this not AH material? I know WWM has to put up with a lot of crock, and he usually does it well, but this thread has absolutely nothing to do with sex and is about as AH as you could get! imo.

thankos.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,072 ✭✭✭muckwarrior

Just read it and I must say I agree with the OP. I assumed S&S was for more serious discussion.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭tbh

InFront wrote:

It was about all of the things that were annoying about, well... mickies. Like you know, the indiscretion of beach clothing, inconsiderate public appearances, having a very stubborn and independent mind of his own etc. Theres been so much talk recently about AH content, I actually think it is one of the posts that belongs in AH more than anywhere else, it is a very rare thing and should be embraced not moved to... wait for it... "sex and sexuality" wtf?! whats it got to do with sex. :confused:

Dont get me wrong, it was only a light hearted thread, but I dont think it deserved to be moved. It is very topical, slightly vile:o , and exactly the kind of thing you'd talk about down the pub with your mates - how is this not AH material? I know WWM has to put up with a lot of crock, and he usually does it well, but this thread has absolutely nothing to do with sex and is about as AH as you could get! imo.

thankos.

but if he hadn't done it, you wouldn't have been able to name this thread so splendidly!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

InFront wrote:

thankos.

just to keep this on topic, youre a cock.

• Registered Users Posts: 46,103 ✭✭✭✭muffler

I think if you want to play with your little willie then go ahead but we dont need to know about something that a 7 year old boy would be talking about.

grow up

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,698 ✭✭✭InFront

muffler wrote:
    I think if you want to play with your little willie then go ahead but we dont need to know about something that a 7 year old boy would be talking about.

grow up

i promise to post responsibly, maturely, and with a moral duty in AH from this day on:rolleyes:

Look this sint a big deal none of us are going to lose sleep over it, its just a light hearted thread. can it be moved to the cuckoos nest if not AH (where I think it does belong) It wasnt supposed to be about sex,

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 955 ✭✭✭LovelyHurling

I dont think I posted on this (way too mature:D ) but I also agree with above. Its blatently for after hours. Thats as long as it wasnt getting sexual. There was no dirt in it on my last viewing anyway, thats not to say it didnt come after. AH Modding has been strange lately Im sure it will get back to normal soon enough.

• Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 28,803 Mod ✭✭✭✭oscarBravo

Thats as long as it wasnt getting sexual. There was no dirt in it on my last viewing anyway...
    Sex is dirty now?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

Personally speaking
    I think it should have been moved to TCN, all threads in there are a load of micky

Yes Amp
    a load of micky!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

Hey, don't knock Mickey. He's so fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

he's so fine he blows my mind.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 46,103 ✭✭✭✭muffler

&#231 wrote: »
    he's so fine he blows my mind.
    You're lucky its your mind :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

muffler wrote:
    You're lucky its your mind :D

It's all there is to blow if the rumours are true..

<3 frenchie

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

You broke it man. next post had to be hey mickey.

then the three of us continue posting in sequence the same posts for all of eternity. its how it goes.

n00b.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Nah, tis much better to slag you frenchie :)

Advertisement