Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My PS work

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭tba

I really like the prepare for salvation one, the gas mask and the red fist, they have good contrast and a stong central theme. The others are well composited, but are a bit busy in the background. That said the Invader Zim one work well as the main character is simple in stark contrast to the background.

But altogether it is nice to see you avoid the classic filters route that everybody, (including myself) went down at some stage and composite some nice sigs. One area I must complement you on is your clipping. So many people refuse to, or cant give it importance, oh and welcome to boards.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Welcome to boards, they would be against the sig rules here which were put in place for the benefit of the boards.ie userbase (don't mind me). ;) Some super work there all the same, also you can contribute to the Sig Requests page on this forum, there are often users looking for new sigs. Don't forget to check out the Newbies/FAQ forum (located under the System menu), introduce yourself and browse over the rules. Stick around have fun here. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭Ragdoll742

Thanks Guys

I post quite a bit on other forums so I'm well aquanited with general forum rules but I shall have a look anyway lol.

..Emm, So I will post my others as they come. Ty again :)

ah yeah, we love art in this place, you know this is a small part of a much larger community right?

Yeah, I know that, I'm just getting settled in at what I feel comfortable in :D

Edit:: Here's the sig I was planning on using here

ragdollboardsct1.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭Rollo Tamasi

Nice pattern you have there in the background. Would you mind telling me what settings you used for it? As in the original px size and the space measurements as well as the coordinates? I don't ask for much. :)

Id imagine its a 6 x 6 pattern with a single pixel line running from corner to corner applied as a pattern.

Emm, I'm not to sure,lol. I just selected an area with the marquee tool and the space between was Shift and nudge one space then nudge one PX. :)

Oh and as for the curved one, I zoomed in and used a custom select tool an cut away the corner. The arrow below is a custom shape

Edit: Also if you mean the lines going diaganolly, I did what tba said :)

Advertisement