Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tahini

• 21-07-2006 2:55am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 206 ✭✭

Anyone know where I can get tahini sauce/paste in Dublin? Couldn't get it in tesco/superquinn/m&s today and I'm really craving some! Not very familiar with food shops apart from the main ones so forgive me if this seems like a stupid question! Thanks :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 193 ✭✭Geordie_Girl

nando wrote:
    Anyone know where I can get tahini sauce/paste in Dublin? Couldn't get it in tesco/superquinn/m&s today and I'm really craving some! Not very familiar with food shops apart from the main ones so forgive me if this seems like a stupid question! Thanks :)

Any of the Asian shops should sell it.

Try Madina on Moore St, or the Asian Market. I don't know the street name, but it's just off Capel St.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

Donnybrook fair on Morehampton road and it's other shop on Baggot street sell it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 206 ✭✭nando

Thank you! I'll get some tomorrow when i'm in shopping.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

Also any decent Organic shop will have it. You can get it in Georges arcade too.

Advertisement