Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Another Gas Boiler Problem...... LCD Display

Options
  • 21-07-2006 9:39am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 41

Hi guys,

just seeing if this has happenned to anyone else and if so is there an easy fix, like a switch i'm missing!! or do i need the plumbers!

The problem isn't the boiler itself, but the little LCD display box beside it where you turn it on / off, pre-programme it, etc. The LCD display has gone completely blank. Theres power there cos the lights on, but its just blank so I can't turn the heat on/off by using the mode button, or even the 1 hour button.

We're in a 2-bed house in the park, and the boiler and display are just inside the front door.

Any idears??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 dublingirl

I had a problem where they hadn't even connected mine to the boiler. Just ring the finishing foreman - Dermot Ryan and he'll organise the electrician to call round and sort it for you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 Do_nal

Thanks Dubgirl,

yeah I rang Dermot a couple of weeks ago and he sent the electrician over. He took one look, said 'thats f***ed' and came back later with a new one!So all sorted now.

Advertisement