Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Message Alert Tone

• 21-07-2006 12:55pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭

I've searched, and can't find what I'm looking for, before anyone says anything :rolleyes:
    I'm tired of the message tones on my k750i, all of them wreck my head, so I'm wondering if anyone knows where I can get a hold of something like the "Standard" tone on most nokias. Preferably one of the more recent ones, with the echo effect. I've tried recording it directly, but it just sounds awful. So a copy of the .mp3 would be great.

Now if these are copyright, an unavailable, does anyone have something similar?

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

Don't get another Nokia standard msg tone please! For the sake of everyone around you!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,149 ✭✭✭BFassassin

http://www.below24.com/
    there is one here. if you go into mobile videos, then ringtones and it should be there as nokiamessage
    i hope this helps:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭thehomeofDob

ciaranfo wrote:
    Don't get another Nokia standard msg tone please! For the sake of everyone around you!

Can you recommend anything else? One that's short and to the point as it were.

[Edit]Checked out that one Assassin, very tinny - like my recording. :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,149 ✭✭✭BFassassin

no problem i have asked to see if any other members have any.
    did you check out all of the other downloads that you can put on to your phone.
    if there is something else that you would like ask on the forum and someone will help you out
    thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

Can you recommend anything else? One that's short and to the point as it were.

[Edit]Checked out that one Assassin, very tinny - like my recording. :(
    I dont have a suggestion - I just request you don't use that annoying Nokia one! It's a plague!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭thehomeofDob

ciaranfo wrote:
    I dont have a suggestion - I just request you don't use that annoying Nokia one! It's a plague!

True, but it'll only be used around the house. Whenever I'm out, at work, on the bus etc my phone is normally on vibrate only. At home, however; I leave my phone plugged in a lot, and if I'm in another room I want something simple and loud for a message tone. Nokia's standard tone works well for that.

Advertisement