Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is gmail not working today?

• 21-07-2006 1:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,665 ✭✭✭

Is gmail not working for anybody else? Mine hasnt been working since last night, it just keeps loading and saying "done" down in the corner but the screen is staying white and nothings appearing...

Tis wrecking my had cos im waiting on an important email and I know its in my inbox waiting to be read

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,951 ✭✭✭L5

happens me sometimes...try pressing the back button , or refresh

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭Ballboy

Its working for me.. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,836 ✭✭✭BigCon

Mine's working fine.
    That has happened before though - just keep refreshing it and it should come up...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

No problem here, plus I checked it two hours ago.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭irlrobins

all ok. try using https://mail.google.com instead of just http.

Also clear cache.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,665 ✭✭✭gary the great

Tried using Https and clearing the cache, nothing, it still keeps doing it.

Dam this is wrecking me head.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,500 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

I've noticed its running abit slow all day, also I've had it come back with error codes.
    However most of the time its grand.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,099 ✭✭✭Dean820

It always messes up for me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 716 ✭✭✭JohnnieM

Is gmail not working for anybody else? Mine hasnt been working since last night, it just keeps loading and saying "done" down in the corner but the screen is staying white and nothings appearing...

Tis wrecking my had cos im waiting on an important email and I know its in my inbox waiting to be read
    try this..You can configure up your g mail as a pop 3 account in outlook or outlook express ... try that instructions for doing it are on the g mail web site..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

A bit slow logging in but working fine apart from that.

• Advertisement
Advertisement