Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

website t&c

Options
  • 21-07-2006 1:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭

Hi
    Im looking at getting a website with an online store and was wondering about the term and conditions
    1)Do I just go to a solicitor and get them to do them up
    2)Do I do them myself and then go to a solicitor
    3)Do I have to go to a solicitor
    4)Is there anywhere you can get them or is there anyone you can pay to do them

Sorry for all the questions any help much appreciated

Thanks
    Nige

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭mneylon

Terms and conditions for what exactly?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭kjt

Hope these help you.

Link1
    Link2

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 CaptainSmith

Really it's just a case of trying to cover everything that might come up, in fairness I do charge companies a decent amount as part of my off duty company to do them, but losing my self a good bit of money, go onto a middle of the road site (an irish tourist site, or whatever), see what they do, then start writtening what you think your site needs. The basics can be defined below, but dont keep me legally bound on this, I wont accept responsibility....

1. Copyright Notice/ Website /Service Usage Policy

2. Privacy Policy

3. Unsolicated Mail Policy (Particularily important these days)

Chrs

Advertisement