Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

hospital

Options
  • 21-07-2006 3:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭

A wealthy hospital benefactor was being shown around the hospital when during her tour, she passed a room where a male patient was masturbating furiously.
    Oh my GOD!!" screamed the woman, "That's disgraceful!!! Why is he doing that??"
    The doctor who was leading the tour calmly explained, "I'm very sorry that you were exposed to that, but this man has a serious condition where his testicles rapidly fill with semen, and if he doesn't do that at least 5 times a day, he'll be in extreme pain and his testicles could easily rupture".
    "Oh well, in that case, I guess it's ok," commented the woman.
    In the very next room, a male patient was lying in bed and it was obvious that a nurse was performing oral sex on him.
    Again, the woman screamed, "Oh my GOD!! How can THAT be justified?"
    Again the doctor spoke very calmly, "Same illness - but he's with BUPA."

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

Heard it before but still a good one.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭jobonar

Excellent! :D hadnt heard it before

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Now THATS a joke! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭Art_Wolf

Hah :D

• Registered Users Posts: 937 ✭✭✭Diddy Kong