Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A Moment of Mourning for Mr Shabby

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,708 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tree

i blame myself really, adam had to proove my accusations of his being nice to be false... le poop :(

i suppose ill just have to get him a bday drink to make up

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 10,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭ecksor

Illkillya wrote:
    your sheep?

Right, so some pointless eye poking at ecksor then, that'll show me.

I'm sure I used to have critics who could string a meaninful sentence together.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,372 ✭✭✭Illkillya

till you banned them all because they made you cry? :) <-- (token smiley)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 10,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭ecksor

I don't think you're interested in anything other than a lame slagging match, but my options there are all flawed.

1. I could ignore you, and you'll have the last word and your brain will probably compute "haha, he had no come back to that one" (If you think of dahamsta, whose idea of a personal jab was to talk about the size of my penis, as an eloquent critic then that says more about you than anything).

2. I could indulge a tit-for-tat bout of stupid comments, which would be terribly boring for everyone here and would actually make me pettier than you.

3. I could ban you for personal abuse, but then you've "proved" what a nazi I am who can't take "criticism" (which you probably believe you're engaging in here).

Option 1 it is. plyd.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

You mentioned Nazis first! ;)

Mike.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 The Shabster

ecksor wrote:
    the size of my penis
    Seriously Jerry, you should see a doctor about that like. :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,290 ✭✭✭damien

I'm starting a pool. See in minutes how long before the reincarnations are banned.

• Registered Users Posts: 785 ✭✭✭zenith

We do like our flawed rebels here in Cork, Ecksor.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,054 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

Flawed rebels? Sarcastic bastids, more like. But yes, adam has quite the fan club (and groupie club apparently, but let's not go there just yet...)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,708 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tree

Hey, you're clearly the head groupie, followin in his footsteps and such :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,054 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

Now now, I deny all knowledge of any groupie like activity between me and adam. I recall no such events. (Whether this is down to beer intake or the lack of such events is, however, another discussion entirely.)

Down with this sort of thing!
    Up with Adam- wait, no, that just sounds disgusting...

I''ll blame the beer :D being a groupie in a sober state can be mildy embarassing :)

I'm saying nothing. (Clearly because I don't want to lend credence to such daft allegations by even acknowledging them. Not for any other reason.)

Anyway....ummm....err....

z6? $9233J xD |J w6C@P

Yeah, I think that says enough...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Quite! :)

Mike.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Ken Bedraggled

Advertisement