Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Changing Format

• 21-07-2006 7:14pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,343 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I recently went on a trip with friends and filmed the trip by my phone (quite actually funny but not the point). Anyway I have fully edited the clips and put them all together on iMovie on my iBook. I have experience from college of editing a movie and exporting it to idvd after then burning it on to a dvd-but one problem! I can't burn dvds! Therefore I want to change the format of the edited piece and give it to a friend so he can burn it on his pc. Everything is grand up to where I get it on to idvd. Don't have a feckin' clue how to change the format on it...:confused:
    I am grateful for any help given. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

If you have an avi file and nero 7 premium it'll do the conversion.

John

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,343 ✭✭✭red_bairn

It is not a avi file. Its a lovely .dvdproj file actually. Anybody with a mac know how to sort this one out???:confused:
    Its been bugging me loads!

Advertisement