Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sony Ericsson Party

• 21-07-2006 8:46pm
    Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Anyone else at the sony ericsson party last night? They had several of next years models on show, including the m600, a blackberry like device, a four gig music device,the k610i, a cheap phone with similar specs to the k750i, and of course the k800. Free bar too :D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,416 ✭✭✭billbond4

Where did you hear about the SE party?

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

They sent myself and my colleagues an invite!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

You'd have to be working in the industry to get invited. Ie working in a phone shop or similar.
    Was Russell the SE rep there?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,244 ✭✭✭drdre

:mad: ,i would love to go.but how do you get tickets.where was it held.

Pythia wrote:
    You'd have to be working in the industry to get invited. Ie working in a phone shop or similar.
    Was Russell the SE rep there?

Yup, sweating away (loads of bigwigs from England etc there too), but he seemed in good mood!

It was in the Village. There was no tickets, you just returned the email, and yes it was an industry only thing. Was great fun!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

Damn my being on holidays. I must have words with Andrew about this. He never sent me a mail about it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,513 ✭✭✭Sleipnir

SDooM wrote:
    They had several of next years models on show, including the m600

The m600i is available on expansys right now.......
    I think I might buy it. Exactly the same price as the k800i. And it has a jog dial which should be on every SE

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,525 Mod ✭✭✭✭sharkman

SDooM wrote:
    Yup, sweating away (loads of bigwigs from England etc there too), but he seemed in good mood!

It was in the Village. There was no tickets, you just returned the email, and yes it was an industry only thing. Was great fun!

LOL , I got an invite and I'm not in the business , Bloody wife on her night out ..

Just on to 02 and the K800 (wilma) is being tested at the moment, and should be released shortly.
    Wilma was the name that SE gave to the K800, funny that 02 still call it that,

• Advertisement

Sleipnir wrote:
    The m600i is available on expansys right now.......
    I think I might buy it. Exactly the same price as the k800i. And it has a jog dial which should be on every SE

Do be careful though cos the push email system isn't the newest version... and it'll be pointless if you get it for a network without confirming that gprs settings are available for it... And alot of consumers HATE jogdials, although I agree, they're handy!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭Gillo

It's industary only unfortunately DrDre.

Last years one was great, unfortunately I couldn't make it this year as I was on holidays :):(

It was great this year too, although poor majella murphy didnt hold the crowd- on too early, I think!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

Bah! Turns out I got an invite sent to me, but never received.

chrislad wrote:
    Bah! Turns out I got an invite sent to me, but never received.

I believe the term you are looking for is "Doh!"...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭neilled

SDooM wrote:

Poor Russell, the guy is so enthusiastic and optimistic about when gear will be out........ if only the networks would play ball!

I was gonna go but had a crap day in the office and went home and slept for a bit and then went skulling pints latter.

Advertisement