Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Belch is out!!!!

Options
  • 21-07-2006 9:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,847 ✭✭✭

Yessssssssssss. Thank jaysus that disgusting hag is out! She was vile.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 27,335 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Meh, I liked her.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭Huggles

Yuck she was a horrible dirty minger with no manners and about four brain cells.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,557 ✭✭✭GrumPy

TheGooner wrote:
    Yuck she was a horrible dirty minger with no manners and about four brain cells.

Dont be so generous!!

fat, stupid, hideous hag bitch.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭Huggles

Dont be so generous!!

fat, stupid, hideous hag bitch.

LMFAO Thought you were going to tell me that i was being too harsh!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,222 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Bah...I liked her too.
    She's the only one of the lot I think would be a bit of craic on a night out.
    I'd go for a drink with her.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27,335 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

spurious wrote:
    Bah...I liked her too.
    She's the only one of the lot I think would be a bit of craic on a night out.
    I'd go for a drink with her.

Exactly. She'd be a great laugh to go out on the beer with.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,215 ✭✭✭FranknFurter

Yeah and she seemed to be the only one prepared to stay up past midnight these days, the whole BB thing is twice as boring for us insomniacs. all we get to see are night vision sleepers / mounds of duvet! :angry:

b

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

shame really. she was more entertaining than richard.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,557 ✭✭✭GrumPy

I was praying to high heaven the security gaurd at the door would sucker punch her over the handrail.............:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

That's a good bit of news. Just looking at the heffer made me want throw up.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Didn't like her when she was in the house but her interview was surprisingly ok...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 340 ✭✭The Song Thrush

Bad move. Jayne is a lot more entertaining than Richard, even anyone else. Back to boredom...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,286 ✭✭✭SprostonGreen

Entertaining?

I couldnt stand her. She was the female David Brent. People who laugh at the end of every sentance annoy me.

Drinking wine off the garden, constantly belching, euurrgh, thank God she's gone.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

but that's the exact sort of freak you need in that house.

would you prefer to see them all just sitting around drinking tea?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,027 ✭✭✭✭murphaph

female David Brent
    :D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭Kenny_D

Drinking wine off the garden, constantly belching, euurrgh, thank God she's gone.

Not to mention blowing snot into her tea. Hadnt seen that until her "best bits". Absolute dirty bitch. Worse than lea and she disgusted me a lot

• Registered Users Posts: 2,286 ✭✭✭SprostonGreen

julep wrote:

would you prefer to see them all just sitting around drinking tea?

Not in the slightest, but I dont want farmyard animals in there either, so she's out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭Slinky>

I thought she was quite entertaining there would have been some serious row's over her rule breaking eventually which would have made good television!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

Herself and Jade Goodyear were on the Dermot O'Leary show yesterday. As they sat side by side on the couch it was like looking at TheFatSlags made flesh. Bizarre. There's definetly a lowbudget movie in there somewhere.

Advertisement