Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

double eviction next friday (28/7)

• 21-07-2006 10:33pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭

davina made it seem as if it will be teams of two and both those people will be evicted.

the obvious temas would be
    pete and aisleyne
    glyn and spoiral
    richard and susie
    imogen and mikey
    jenni and michael

if it is the case that both members of a team go, them i suspect that the team of imogen and mikey will go.
    discuss.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

As much as I'd love to see Aisleyne go, I'd hate to see Pete be dragged along with her.

Hopefully it'll be Team Dumb and Dumber.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

Richard and Susie. A right looking pair of freaks. That'd be a result.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

i can see dim and dimmer going myself.
    shame really. imogen is great eye candy. nothing else really, but she is quite good looking.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 563 ✭✭✭robnubis

What Did Davina Say?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,807 ✭✭✭chump

aisleyne is a very sharp tool, so I can see her rope onto Pete as soon as wind of the teaming up gets out...

I tell ya she's the only 1 in there playing a clever game at the minute

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 398 ✭✭d@rk l0rd

The teams are...

Richard and Pete
    Susie and Imogen
    Mickey and Glyn
    Spiral and Michael
    Aisleyne and Jennie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,122 ✭✭✭LadyJ

So it'll probably come down to Susie and Imogen V Aislyene and Jennie.

Spiral and Michael are a bit iffy too I suppose.

Naaah i'd say spiral and michael are safe, waht with the arguments they got into this week, good entertainment.

Richard also safe, Pete tbh.

I'd say susie and imogen are gone next week for sure, i mean they add NOTHING to the house. She's pretty buy ffs boring, name one exciting thing she added to the house so far?...emmmm? she had a fight...ish, with richard a few weeks ago i suppose...and thats it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Ya know with those teams I'd actually love to see Mikey and Glyn out. I change the channel everytime either one of them comes on. Glyn particularly does my nut in.

yeah, is it just me or he is just a f*cking tard or what? "I think Lea is more attractive than Aishleyne".....i mean wtf? Aishleyne (not my no1 choice in women is failry sexy, Lea is just....ewwwww)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Umaro

Yeah theres something wrong in Glyn's head definitely.

• Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭GretchenWieners

He comes from the middle of nowhere in Wales, he probably never saw a woman in his life!! Hope Aishleyne and Jennie go, @ least Suzie is so bland and lady-like that you can actually just laugh at her!!!

GET THE GHETTO GIRL OUT!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭rsta

I think they will team up like this:

Richard and Susie
    Aisleyne and Pete
    Imogen and Mikey
    Michael and Jennie
    Spiral and Glyn

So reckon it will be Michael and Jennie (I hope so, can't stand that Michael weirdo)

Or else Richard and Susie.

Or it could be Imogen and Mikey, but I'm not sure as they've lasted this long its so pathetic..

Advertisement