Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reaction from a mod... and want to appeal

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

I think maybe mysterious mixed up the term ignorant and arrogant....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

woah, woah, woah, woah, woah.......

...was this dude even banned?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,528 ✭✭✭TomCo

Thaedydal wrote:
    I think maybe mysterious mixed up the term ignorant and arrogant....

.....and deodorant.

• Registered Users Posts: 443 ✭✭YeAh!

As much as i HATE to agree with that statement, i am reluctantly forced to. WWM acts like a complete prick, but the bast*rd puts up a great argument.

........ let the argument continue.........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭mysterious

TomCo wrote:
    .....and deodorant.

maybe your in the wrong thread, but i'll take it as a joke:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

pretty warm where WWM is (37 degrees or some such madness) . We can all but hope that the antipersperant is working

(I'm too drunk for this malarkey....what was the complaint again)

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 7,683 Mod ✭✭✭✭delly

TomCo wrote:
    Thank you kindly :).

Now that I have read what the fuss is about I think you got off lightly. By my reckoning your second thread was big no no, and you should have been kicked into orbit for the third.

Your wrong on all three threads, so no wonder a mod gets pissed off when you don't learn from your mistakes. You even knew yourself that the first thread was in the wrong place, thats what would annoy me more than anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 443 ✭✭YeAh!

RuggieBear wrote:
    WWM is rude and arrogant...but more often than not he is right.

As much as I hate to agree with this statement I am reluctantly forced to. WWM is a complete prick but the bast*rd puts up a great arguement.

..........and continue....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,528 ✭✭✭TomCo

mysterious wrote:
    maybe your in the wrong thread, but i'll take it as a joke:D

Must be, there are not half as many naked ladies and raunchy sex parties as I expected. The feedback forum is quite dissapointing .

TomCo wrote:
    Must be, there are not half as many naked ladies and raunchy sex parties as I expected. The feedback forum is quite dissapointing .

Well that would be better than the topic we are disscussing:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

agreed, but the get an early night on a friday for some reason. i would have thought the boards.ie admins would have had them working overtime tonight.

anyway, where were we?

arrogant? hmm, i wouldnt agree, but sure youre welcome to think it if you want.
    but i do tend to back up my answers with ryhme and reason where applicable. which can not be said for a certain number of posters here today.

its also nice to have some groupies out tonght.
    whitewashmanophiles.

nice :)

you know, i need a fast show jazz club 'nice' smilie.

anyway, back on topic. have we figured out what the strange chap who started this thread is saying?

woah, woah, woah, woah, woah.......

...was this dude even banned?

no.

i must not be the awful dictator that everyone thinks i am.
    must work on that some more.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

no.

i must not be the awful dictator that everyone thinks i am.
    must work on that some more.

Tsk.

Letting things slide there WWM. Letting things seriously slide.

agreed, but the get an early night on a friday for some reason. i would have thought the boards.ie admins would have had them working overtime tonight.

anyway, where were we?

but i do tend to back up my answers with ryhme and reason where applicable. which can not be said for a certain number of posters here today.

whitewashmanophiles.

anyway, back on topic. have we figured out what the strange chap who started this thread is saying?

It was, good not knocking you, like you'd knock other's..... Well since you've replyed and were thinking. i've already being watching T.V.

Most arrogant people dissagree they are... ;)

mysterious wrote:
    It was, good not knocking you, like you'd knock other's..... Well since you've replyed and were thinking. i've already being watching T.V.

Most arrogant people dissagree they are... ;)

thats fair enough, im not going to lose sleep over it.

im glad you have a social life outside of boards though. ive just been typing here while i regain my strength before going back to masturbating over the pictures in the know your nerds thread.

anyway, have i received my come-uppance for being so dastardly, and you feel that your honour has been restored?

or are you still convinced that im stalking you and threatening to do terrible things to your body while youre asleep?

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 7,683 Mod ✭✭✭✭delly

Eh, yeh, I think it was about a census or a rugby game or modding or ignorance or.....Bullseye, thats it, we all like a bit of Bully ;).

On the other hand, the OP couldn't be arsed to give me the information to determine if they were in the right or not, but TomCo showed me the light and I [strike]was saved from sin[/strike] determined that the OP got off lightly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,698 ✭✭✭InFront

didnt you do the same. post something stupid which i moved so you posted again in the forum to complain about it.

No... did you think so? I posted in AH once and it was moved, but I didnt repost any new thread there:confused:

can you post up the pms where iwas rude and arrogant?

If you say so (nothing to do but sleep:D )... sorry about the space
    From me:PM

Hi wwm,

i had just posted a thread in feedback about this before realising I had forgotten to PM you first about it . Im not sure how to delete it but anyways Im sure Im just going through the motions by pming you first

Im just wondering why the thread about annoying mickys was moved to sex and sexuality? It was about things that annoy you about your ( i.e. one's) micky... it wasnt intended with a sexual tone or anything like that, just common everyday things that men would like to discuss on the downsides of having this organ, just in the same way as I am sure a centipede would publicly regret his many legs or an elephant his tusks...

I think this is COMPLETELY After-Hours material. It belongs 100% in AH... as I mentioned in feedback it is topical (summer), slightly taboo and is the kind of thing you would talk about down the pub that you dont want people to take too seriously. (the latter being monkeyfudge's definition of AH ideal material)

Look, if you can even move it to TCN that would be cool, I just want to be able to post in it, most people cant post inSex and Sexuality, and it doesnt even belong there (imo)

Cheers, sorry about not pming you first
    pps apologies about the feedback thread title

Infront
    WWM: PM

oh, what you *think* is entirely irrelevant.
    ME (PM):

Im beginning to regret even bringing this up. Dude I wasnt trying to be antagonistic, Ive offered my opinion thats all. Sorry if I have offended you somehow I would have thought a mod would be a bit tougher, but have changed the title of the feedback thread if it bothers you. If your problem is with me giving my "irrelevent opinion" then why bother creating a feedback forum. Look I dont even want you to reply to this because I get along fine on boards and am not looking to start an argument now.

fROM wwm (pm):

your thread on feedback only furthered your cause of childishness.

what else you want from me im not sure.

i moved your thread. i added to your thread on feedback.

as for offending me, my friend, youre really going to have to do a lot worse than that. personally, i thought your thread title midly amusing. however, the fact that you started a ****ehawk thread, and then complained about it being moved has only brought yourself to the attention to other people, who all now think youre a tit.

but, if you want attention, you got a little bit. enjoy it.

and...
    actually, i think you will find your opinion wont be listened to, and you will have no say in anything that happens here

Sorry, Im sure none of you know what any of it is about and yes WWM that was boring for me too. But you did ask!

now dont be rude, that last bit wasnt a pm.

but look, youre post shows, erm.... exactly what i said they did!
    No... did you think so? I posted in AH once and it was moved, but I didnt repost any new thread there

absolutely spot on, my apology. i thought i moved it over to feedback from AH, but you posted here in the first place.

i guess you will all just have to put up with me being rude and arroagant. or you could ask the admins to just strip me of all my modships and leave me out as a normal user for all the other mods and users to poke with sharp pointy sticks, and call names to and perhaps use my bottom to park their private waggly bits in.

anyway, where were we?

whitewashmanophiles.

I see,I was distracted.. wha you were saying?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,659 ✭✭✭Shabadu

Wtf... is your problem. your the one whos ignorant, and playing with power..... and you swear and reign.

Look bub. You obviously have a personal issue with me. But I'm not going to tolerate, your attitude, whether your a mod or not

In fact someone will be reporting, it because i've done nothing. I do not deserve a ban... I won't step down for your threats.

Yours sincerely. IF you make an eejit out of me, i'll copy this.. and past ie..

Ps i've nothing personal against you..

Read this in your brain through the voice of William Shatner. Pause at the appropriate ellipses & commas.

looooooooooool

• Advertisement

now dont be rude, that last bit wasnt a pm.

but look, youre post shows, erm.... exactly what i said they did!

absolutely spot on, my apology. i thought i moved it over to feedback from AH, but you posted here in the first place.

i guess you will all just have to put up with me being rude and arroagant. or you could ask the admins to just strip me of all my modships and leave me out as a normal user for all the other mods and users to poke with sharp pointy sticks, and call names to and perhaps use my bottom to park their private waggly bits in.

Lol go out to the real world WWM, man and you won't be long running back to the computer.... To display King of your castle and arrogance. You know you seem to be the only Mod.. that there is this "situation", or well that's just my opinion.

P.s I don't think we should put up with it, this is where you cross the line, and go against everthing this site has built up.. OUt of line dude.

just to clear up id like to distance what was my complaint from his at this point:o

Shabadu wrote:
    Read this in your brain through the voice of William Shatner. Pause at the appropriate ellipses & commas.

looooooooooool

I know.. as I said. I've my faults, but not judging you by any means..

• Registered Users Posts: 7,659 ✭✭✭Shabadu

mysterious wrote:
    Oh come on, comparing someone to Shatner can't be construed as anything but a compliment. It's certainly not a fault.

Kirk ftw!

/destroys all Sisko fans.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

Spell czechers are going to have your ass. Mysterious. ;)

mysterious wrote:
    *yawn*

night now.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 10,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭ecksor

Have we all learned our lesson yet? I'm honestly trying to figure out what the complaint here is but I don't think it's going to happen.

*yawn*

night now.

let it go

mysterious said that wwm was rude and mean then soem boardsies said 'ya i know' and another said 'what proof' and mysterious said...%^&%&* anyway. thenm infront said wwm is a cnut there was a rebuttal and then infront watched big brother for a while and then shabadu said he thought william shatner was hot or something and mysterious said he was william shatner and then well then you came and we all put our clothes back on

/sleeps

edit: some of this might not be true

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,980 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

faggots itt

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement