Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reaction from a mod... and want to appeal

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭Gone West

RuggieBear wrote:
    (I'm too drunk for this malarkey....what was the complaint again)
    ecksor wrote:
    I'm honestly trying to figure out what the complaint here is but I don't think it's going to happen.
    Something to do with people moving out of limerick.
    Probably because of all the murders and the lack of any good coffee shops.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,659 ✭✭✭Shabadu

InFront wrote:
    then shabadu said he thought william shatner was hot or something

Seriously, how am I supposed to assert my femininity? Take the following n00bz w/ b00bz tactics:

Should I put up 17 fugly pics in Know your Nerds every day saying: "lol here Im reddy for goin out! Here my mum sed I look like a slapper cos of my whyte boots :p:p:D!!!"?

Should I post incessently about the fact that I have big breasts and a boyfriend?

Should I get an Avatar of a sexy nurse?

Should I put this crap around my name: "~`*^ShabbygurlzD4^*`~"?

Srsly. Not a man. Woman. Woman who thinks Shatner is hott. I'm not ashamed!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

Shabadu wrote:
    Kirk ftw!

/destroys all Sisko fans.

Oh, no you DIDN'T ~`*^ShabbygurlzD4^*`~!

whateva.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Shabadu wrote:
    Read this in your brain through the voice of William Shatner. Pause at the appropriate ellipses & commas.

looooooooooool

oh oh that has me in fits laughing.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

Shabadu sounds like a female handle anyway.
    I get confused how someone thinks you are a male!!!
    Shabs for short sounds female......

Also Shatner FTW

heather_locklear2.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Mysteria - could you not have sensed this all about to happen?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

wrong person there gordie.

anyway, at the end of the day, i think mesterious realised he was being a twat, and everything is ok.

do you think if i banned him now, he would come back and try and troll some more?

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Deary me, right you are. Even the online persona had striking similarities. Apologies.

I think you should ban anyone that posts in Afterhours tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,557 ✭✭✭GrumPy

Ban tbh, headwrecker.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭Heinrich

Why do people come crawling and arguing to the moderators to get their bans lifted? For the ones who really deserve a ban it is pointless and for those who FEEL they don't why should they bother? Frankly, when one reads the tripe to which these threads descend to it is better not to participate.

The moderators and administration "own" the boards which are not public domain in the true sense of the word. If they want to power trip then let them to their devices and simply stay away.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,939 ✭✭✭mikedragon32

Sparky-s wrote:
    Spell czechers are going to have your ass. Mysterious. ;)
    ... We'll take a slice of WWM's too. ;)

Heinrich wrote:
    Why do people come crawling and arguing to the moderators to get their bans lifted? For the ones who really deserve a ban it is pointless and for those who FEEL they don't why should they bother? Frankly, when one reads the tripe to which these threads descend to it is better not to participate.

The moderators and administration "own" the boards which are not public domain in the true sense of the word. If they want to power trip then let them to their devices and simply stay away.

um, no one was banned....

um, no one was banned....

YET...

They still come crawling, arguing and begging when the moderator locks the thread I believe.:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

i cant believe little timmy was wearing a wire the entire time

Heinrich wrote:
    YET...

They still come crawling, arguing and begging when the moderator locks the thread I believe.:rolleyes:

yet?

on what grounds would i ban him?

yet?

That he questions your *authority* to close his thread (s):p

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 7,683 Mod ✭✭✭✭delly

LOL Heinrich this is the second time in as many days that you have got your facts wrong about people being bannd. Seriously dude, learn to read the full story on the matter before your dramatics kick into overdrive.

Heinrich's first case of talking crap

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

Protection.
    He's quite obviously a danger to himself and everyone around him.
    My IQ just dropped 10 points while attempting to understand this thread, I'm going to have to read a very heavy and difficult book now for the next three hours in order to get them points back :(

delly wrote:
    LOL Heinrich this is the second time in as many days that you have got your facts wrong about people being bannd. Seriously dude, learn to read the full story on the matter before your dramatics kick into overdrive.

Heinrich's first case of talking crap

Just because you are paranoid doesn't mean that they are not out to get you. :D

DUDE.:cool: NOT

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭GoneShootin

Beruthiel wrote:
    My IQ just dropped 10 points while attempting to understand this thread

How can you have an IQ of minus 10?

I kid because I love!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭mysterious

Gordon wrote:
    Mysteria - could you not have sensed this all about to happen?

My...

This thread would have ended along time ago... I haven't responded in a while.. look at it now.

If wwm ws SMART he'd apologize, and he should of done it a long time ago. It would of being the right thing to do. But as you Know, WWM likes to be patronising. I was willing to forget about it, but why is he still at it....

It all happened yesterday, and , and he's still looking for attention, today and still making comments... he should take his own on "go away" , but I see now...

An apology would be great, but I highly doubt I'll get it, btw I don't deserve a ban. If standing up for yourself is a ban, then maybe we should all get a ban, futher's my proof WWM actions.

Why is'nt any mod, putting an end to it, I have am i tired of it at this stage...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

mysterious wrote:
    It would of being the right thing to do.

That should read "It would have been the right thing to do." As it is, "Would of being" makes no sense.

Please take note.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭GoneShootin

mysterious wrote:
    Why is'nt any mod, putting an end to it, I have am i tired of it at this stage...

children_lovejoy.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

i still don't understand...admitedly i'm a bit hungover now:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,698 ✭✭✭InFront

Beruthiel wrote:
    My IQ just dropped 10 points while attempting to understand this thread, I'm going to have to read a very heavy and difficult book now for the next three hours in order to get them points back :(

er... start with a light book. Them has easy grammar:D

Sorry about the mixup up Shabadu, but your name has too many broad vowels, and your avatar is quite ambiguous. What about changing your name to something with an -la at the end like Shabella. Or Shabeen?!

mysterious wrote:
    My...

This thread would have ended along time ago... I haven't responded in a while.. look at it now.

If wwm ws SMART he'd apologize, and he should of done it a long time ago. It would of being the right thing to do. But as you Know, WWM likes to be patronising. I was willing to forget about it, but why is he still at it....

It all happened yesterday, and , and he's still looking for attention, today and still making comments... he should take his own on "go away" , but I see now...

An apology would be great, but I highly doubt I'll get it, btw I don't deserve a ban. If standing up for yourself is a ban, then maybe we should all get a ban, futher's my proof WWM actions.

altight alright alright.

just buy me some flowers and i will forgive you.

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

mysterious wrote:
    My...

Oh come on. So WWM told you to fcuk off, or whatever. In AH thats practically a badge of honour. Get over it!

• Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 28,803 Mod ✭✭✭✭oscarBravo

WWM never told me to fcuk off. :(

I'll have to start posting in AH.

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

Won't somebody think of the children? :(

If some child were to come across this thread, they might be grammatically retarded for life.

It's impossible to decrypt the messages of the OP. The cold war is over, man. IT'S OVER.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,279 ✭✭✭regi

This thread is really, really stupid.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement