Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Kane

• 22-07-2006 12:12am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭

Hi ppl,

Anyone know the reasons why Kane hasn't appeared on RAW for the past few weeks?

- J

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭Dickmcsavage

Well I think hes currently travlleing around the world promoting see no evil. I would also imagine that they're keeping him off TV for a while so that the imposter Kane angle gets brushed under the carpet. I can't help but think that they could have done so much better with that story if they really put their minds to it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

From what I've heard the plan is to do a reunion of the Brothers of Destruction soon. I think this will likely be against Khali and Big Show at Summerslam.

They're probably waiting for that angle to build.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 907 ✭✭✭AlphaMale 3OO

Can somebody please answer me this: For years I've disputed that the masked Kane is not the Kane we now have at the moment. They did not have the same body shape or physique yet wikipedia mentions nothing about what definately seems to be a different Kane. He even moves differently, e.g. Tombstone on Pete Rose at Wrestlemania 14. These guys cant be the same!

PS. Love to see the Brothers return!

• Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭Dickmcsavage

As far as I know, the masked Kane and the Kane we have now are the same. I have tapes of his older days and in them he makes the same sounds during his matches as he does now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭J.R.HARTLEY

forbesii wrote:
    Can somebody please answer me this: For years I've disputed that the masked Kane is not the Kane we now have at the moment. They did not have the same body shape or physique yet wikipedia mentions nothing about what definately seems to be a different Kane. He even moves differently, e.g. Tombstone on Pete Rose at Wrestlemania 14. These guys cant be the same!

PS. Love to see the Brothers return!
    thats just a case of the guy getting used to the moves over time. in the beginning he was an undertaker clone, now he's developed his own similar style (plus he's older)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

isaac yankem dds.

it's the same guy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭Ph3n0m

It is the same guy - he has lost muscle definition over the years - so his physical shape has changed somewhat.

But Kane has always been played by Glen Jacobs

http://www.obsessedwithwrestling.com/profiles/k/kane.html

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

Yeah, it's always been the same guy. I don't think he's changed that much. He does still have the same sort of movements, that's all natural for him I suppose. You could see when the fake Kane came in, he was tryin to move like Kane, but it didn't look smooth at all. Kane still throws the same punches as he always did

Apparently Khali is going to be off the road for a while, so I don't see Kane and Taker teamin up together, not yet anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭Jmac24128

its a different Kane!!! the newer kane is smaller then the undertaker, but the old kane was taller and bigger

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭Ph3n0m

Jmac24128 wrote:
    its a different Kane!!! the newer kane is smaller then the undertaker, but the old kane was taller and bigger

Sigh! Glen Jacobs wore lifts (shoe inserts) to make himself appear taller. He was bigger because he was younger

Check the link I posted above - its the same guy - there is no other Kane (apart from fake kane, which was just an angle)

Kane = Glen jacobs: Glen jacobs = Kane

All is well in the world and now this thread is closed :)

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement