Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Toyota Levin

Options
  • 22-07-2006 3:01am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭

I was wondering whether anyone of you has one? I am thinking of getting one. Either a Levin or an Integra. Thing I am worried about is the parts and whether its easy to repair.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 236 ✭✭bo-bo

ive been driving my bros levin for the past week - hes had it for a while now. Its a cracking little car, it ticks all the right boxes. my usual motor is a 2.2 vtec prelude and i thought id hate the levin - how wrong was i. i know hes had a few small things done to it since it arrived and he has had no trouble whatsoever with parts!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 TuneR

Brother and a friend of mine both have one, both BZRs ie 6 speed black tops. Nice car to move, only mods on my bro's are a few TRD bits which it came in with. Only thing i have against it is the super strut suspension. Where i live is back roads and it is very harsh on those. If you're on main ones all the time it'll be grand though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭[V3]

After some thought, I think I will go for an Integra after all but thankss for the responses guys :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭ando

Personally I prefare the look of the Levin, back of it looks really nice imo

Same here. I like the back of the Levin, not so much the front. Totally opposite of the Integra where I like the front and not so much the back :)
    At the end of the day, the Levin is just slightly more than what I can afford :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,375 ✭✭✭5500

What kinda integra are you looking at?1.6? Sir or type r?

In terms of overall performance ect the levin would be better than the 1.6,but its no comparison to the si/r or type r

Unfortunately just a 1.6.

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭JB123

Id go for a VTEC civic over a 1.6 Teg.I had a 1.6 teg and it was ok but tbh id get the levin or civic.Take your time picking thers plenty of imports about.Try to get as many test drives as u can.Have fun ....:D

I may get a reasonable Levin, going to have a look at it during the weekend :)

If that fails, I might just get an Integra Type R just out of frustration :rolleyes: :D

Advertisement