Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Nokia 6280 problem with 3

• 22-07-2006 11:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 4

I recently bought a nokia 6280 with 3. It keeps dropping out of coverage, I'veused the sim in other phones and it appears to be fine, has anybody encountered a similar problem?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,174 ✭✭✭1huge1

dont suppose your roaming at the moment in somewere like spain?

im in spain at the moment and my coverage keeps coming and going non stop now for 2 weeks

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Try another sim card in the phone and see if there are signal problems?

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Damo54

Found out off 3 that its a problem with a batch of Nokia 6280 that they've started to notice, I tried a mates 3 sim in it and same result. In fairness they sent out a replacement the following day.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,508 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

Damo54 wrote:
    Found out off 3 that its a problem with a batch of Nokia 6280 that they've started to notice, I tried a mates 3 sim in it and same result. In fairness they sent out a replacement the following day.

Not too bad, if its anything like their normal delivery service you should have it the next working day

Fair juice to them for quick replacement.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,174 ✭✭✭1huge1

Cabaal wrote:
    Not too bad, if its anything like their normal delivery service you should have it the next working day

Fair juice to them for quick replacement.
    next day? man i really got a bad courier it took over a week with failed promises of next day

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4 Damo54

Yep, dropped it into work today, no quibbles and waited til I checked that the new phone was working, makes a change from the way your treated by some of the other networks.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,508 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

1huge1 wrote:
    next day? man i really got a bad courier it took over a week with failed promises of next day

Well had mine the next day and I'm pretty sure it says so on their website...something alone the lines of order before 2pm and receive phone the next working day.

Not bad tbh :)

Advertisement