Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What Party Will You Join

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 482 ✭✭spooiirt!!

Amongst other things, I'd like to see a complete overhaul of the education system, (I am struck by how uneducated and politically illiterate people in Ireland are compared to say Sweden or here in Germany) QUOTE]

Pardon me if im wrong, but doesnt Ireland have far superior PISA results than Germany? I remember on some chart seeing Ireland ranked 5th and Germany being ranked 10th or thereabouts. Ive been in Germany 3 years now and the people here dont strike me as particularly knowledgeable about politics. Look at the last election results and you can see that most germans havent a clue about politics :(

Advertisement