Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

For the Chelsea fans out there...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,818 ✭✭✭Bateman

kleefarr wrote:

Remember watching that alright. :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 194 ✭✭Dave Larkin

*shudder*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 623 ✭✭✭hawker27

reap boys reap it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,828 ✭✭✭gosplan

yes, what an achievement, brave little chelsea.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,235 ✭✭✭iregk

I shudder at the thought of watching anything on that tabloid television crap they call Sky Sports.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭besty

gosplan wrote:
    yes, what an achievement, brave little chelsea.
    :D
    I suppose they are due a modicum of credit for actually making it all click. I know the majority of the team was bought and whatnot, but sheer cash injection will not win it on it's own. The right people for the most part were brought into the club and it paid off. And all this coming from a United fan! I think I'm losing my mind!

I dont mind the fact that they are buy players but what i do mind is the effect its having on the premier league. The premier League is now boring.

Not only that Chelsea are buying player so other top clubs cant have them.

Even the world cup was boring.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,235 ✭✭✭iregk

Yeah I remember the arguments of a couple of years back: "money can't buy success."

First season down under Raneiri: "see told you, money can't buy the title, your a laughing stock"

Season two under Jose: "yeah you bought the title, you used money to buy success."

Season three under Jose: "yeah we dont care any more its boring anyway your only buying it!"

Almost like the George Bush say one thing then deny it attack...

Advertisement