Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Difference between the th42PV60 and th42PX60?

• 22-07-2006 6:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20

Hi there. I'm interested in purchasing a Panasonic Viera, TH42PV60, and was looking for some feedback on the net - found little. There's a lot, however, for the th42px60. Does anyone know the difference, if any, between the two? Sorry for the noobish question.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20 MPJones

The Panasonic Viera, TH42PV60, is the Irish version, it doesn't have a digital tuner (freeview in the UK). The Th42px60 is the UK version, it will still work in Ireland but you won't be able to use Freeview.

Expect to pay crazy money in Ireland for the screen. If you want to get the PV60 version, Germany is the place to go as they use the same version as us. If you want the UK version PX60 the cheapest i've found that ship to Ireland is

http://www.savastore.com/default.aspx

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 Earthworm Jim

Ah, I see. I might have a look at a couple of places on the net; not sure if I'd feel comfortable ordering anywhere beyond Britain for that price though. Thanks for the help.

Advertisement