Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cant log out

Options
  • 22-07-2006 6:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭

When on boards.ie I get the message sayin 'An error occurred while attempting to log you out. Click here to log out.' when i click again it says im loged out but then when I click to go on the forum I am still loged in & all it has does is made all new posts marked down as old. :mad:

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 10,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭ecksor

Are you sure you're not logging in automatically when you return to the boards?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭eamoss

Ahh I dunno!! Do u mean have I clicked 'Remember Me' box then yes but that shouldnt be a problem.

Yes. It sounds like you're logging out fine, but when you come back your browser is automatically logging you back in, hence your posts appearing old.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭eamoss

How do I undo this?

Anything easyer than deleting all my cookies?

Untick that setting, delete your cookies. This can be easier said than done for some browsers afaik.

• Advertisement
Advertisement