Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Trying to find a certain thing

• 22-07-2006 7:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 48

I only know this music from video packages used in wrestling shows but I'm sure they are heard in the odd movie and movie trailer.
    Well, the music they use. The epic, intense, evil sounding choir music. It sounds religious but I'm not sure if it is.

My question is where do you even go about finding music like this? I have no idea what to search for to download anything like it and I certainly don't know the names of any of the composers or choirs.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭Demetrius

"He-he, ha-ha...he-he, ha-ha..." Sounds like that?

Could be O Fortuna from Carmina Burana by Carl Orff. Look it up on the internet, on Amazon or go into the classical section of your music store

• Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭Vinnie69

LivingDead wrote:
    I only know this music from video packages used in wrestling shows but I'm sure they are heard in the odd movie and movie trailer.
    Well, the music they use. The epic, intense, evil sounding choir music. It sounds religious but I'm not sure if it is.

My question is where do you even go about finding music like this? I have no idea what to search for to download anything like it and I certainly don't know the names of any of the composers or choirs.

Have a look at the back of the video package and see if there is a website for the production co. and email them?:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 472 ✭✭Metacortex

LivingDead wrote:

If you know what movie trailers its been in, try www.soundtrack.net/trailers

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 12,450 Mod ✭✭✭✭dub45

LivingDead wrote:

If you have Itunes try this link: http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewAlbum?playlistId=39107211&s=143449&i=39107332

And if it is that piece then it is available on loads of classical compliations.

Another very handy site:

http://www.naxos.com/musicinmovies.asp?letter=A

Advertisement