Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

anyone wanna buy a set of kam turntables ? €400

• 22-07-2006 11:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 30

anyone wanna buy a set of kam turntables ? €400 been used a good bit still in excellant working condition still have boxes manuels etc pm me or email me at bsflip101@hotmail.com if your interested

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

WOuld be helpful to post the model of them too, direct or belt?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭Rollo Tamasi

and a location and maybe a few pics...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,661 ✭✭✭✭Helix

400 for a set of kams seems a bit... well, rediculous to be honest

you wouldnt be far off buyin a set of 1210s for that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 134 ✭✭Rich_Why

Wouldn't this thread be better off in the for sale section man...

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

With the forsale section kinda being its independant site now, a lot of people here wouldn't really visit the for sale section anymore I don't mind this topic being here it could mean the lad could shift them(at a lower price maybe?) but I for one don't really look at the for sale section anymore since it changed

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17,661 ✭✭✭✭Helix

aye the old way for the for sale section was far better

Advertisement