Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wordpress: Multiple combined Blogs?

Options
  • 23-07-2006 3:32am
    Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I've just started playing about with wordpress. I've just started a blog but you'll see I also have quite a few other pages on various subjects. However these pages are static and always link in at the top navigation bar. What I would like to be able to achieve is this:

1)
    I want to be able to create these pages but not have them linked anywhere in the navigation. I just want to be able to link to them within my posts. Is this possible?

2)
    I want basically a seperate blog page for each subject. e.g. cars, music, technology, photography etc, so instead of being static pages, but be in blog format (i.e. add new post with date stamp and allow comments etc).
    So in effect, within the one blog have 3 or 4 different blogs, each on an individual subject. Basicly my interests are quite diverse and very few people are going to be interested in all of them. Some people may be completely uninterested in techy stuff, while others would have no interest in reading about house music for example. Rather than having lots of random posts on various subjects, I'd perfer to have a seperate blog page on each, but all together.

Does this make any sense, can can it be done?
    Thanks

Comments

Advertisement