Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Naruto

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭OniTenshi

No problem, it's nice to see more people getting interested in the manga side of things.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,227 ✭✭✭awhir

whooooo 1 more

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

might have a gander at the manga myself
    stopped watching the show back at that stupid filler episode with the yeti type thing that grew on Naruto's back (seriously... what the **** are they thinking!) but have still been downloading every episode for some odd reason:confused:

tman wrote:
    might have a gander at the manga myself
    stopped watching the show back at that stupid filler episode with the yeti type thing that grew on Naruto's back (seriously... what the **** are they thinking!) but have still been downloading every episode for some odd reason:confused:

That's just Tv Tokyo pushing their limits again, striving to be all that they can be.... morons.

You should definitely check it out

NarutoFan

Free to join and every chapter available, including weekly updates. Interesting goings on at the moment in the manga.

• Registered Users Posts: 54,208 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

how come Naruto is gone back to the old episodes again

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

What do you mean?
    On Jetix or whichever channel is showing it here? They probably don't have the license to show the second season yet.

Makaveli wrote:
    What do you mean?
    On Jetix or whichever channel is showing it here? They probably don't have the license to show the second season yet.
    jetix

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

Saw it on jetix the other day, I would've never gotten into Naruto if I had to watch that ****.

Kold wrote:
    Saw it on jetix the other day, I would've never gotten into Naruto if I had to watch that ****.

It is simply frightening how badly the entire thing was done alright, and the filler still isn't over.....

OniTenshi wrote:
    It is simply frightening how badly the entire thing was done alright, and the filler still isn't over.....
    Ah ffs!
    I was looking forward to coming home on Friday to a couple of non-filler episodes :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 29 Chauncey_freak

Naruto is one of the best TV shows i've seen in ages, not just anime. I'm up to ep. 140, holy mother it's good. Damn you Naruto for taking away my sleep!

I watched the fansub, and i'm so glad i have the original japanese actors. It just takes a minute to get used to reading subtitles. Thinking of downloading a few old favorites, to see how different the original voice acting is!

naruto_naruto0541.jpg

ya its good. i think that sig is a tad bigg .........

oh and read the manga people ....

That's not a sig.

Chauncey stop watching now. It's all filler and it will never end.

Makaveli wrote:
    That's not a sig.

It's watchable up until around 160 (wild guess...)
    all falls to ****e soon after that:(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭alastair_doom

i dunno... i only started watching a month or so ago.. and the fillers grand, enjoyable even, as long as you dont have to wait a week between episodes.

i dunno... i only started watching a month or so ago.. and the fillers grand, enjoyable even, as long as you dont have to wait a week between episodes.

I suppose it wouldn't be quite as irritating that way, but it's still awful.

I caught up with the anime at episode 136, the very first filler episode....consider yourself lucky

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 Chauncey_freak

Makaveli wrote:
    That's not a sig.

Yup, filler episodes = pretty crap, when does the manga start kicking in again?

(No massive pikkie embed this time)

from http://naruto-bunshin.com/
    the fillers who have put up such a good fight against us since May 2005 will be ending their glorious run in February of 2007. This has been confirmed by the color pages included in this week's manga and Naruto-creator Masashi Kishimoto's actual statement of "The second part of Naruto in anime will begin next spring. I'm satisfied. That's great, isn't it?" (of course, he said it in Japanese, Predator translated it). Watch the news later on for a more specific date

deleted

you should try checking the charter before asking questions like that...

• Advertisement

Sorry about being stupid, but i got a question with regards licensing.

Dattebayo are dropping Naruto. How will this effect the legality of downloading episodes?

will it be legal to download from other free sources if noone else takes up the license?

edit: never mind. just the guys at DB being a**holes again

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭keynesian

my thoughts exactly

I think AONE have started subbing the backlog they allowed to build up. I think they do a much better job than DB so if AONE are going to be subbing the non-filler (if there actually will be an end to the filler) then I'll be going with them again without a shadow of a doubt.

Also, if any DB sub is prefixed with [YHBT] in the title it's a fake (yhbt = you have been trolled).

Way to ruin the fun, Makaveli:( (the bastards caught me with a yhbt episode of Bleach once before)

I didn't think people fell for this kind of stuff or believed DB stupid stories.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,285 ✭✭✭Smellyirishman

February 15th is the date apparently.

pls GOD

will be bussy tho will have to watch naruto,bleach,prison break,death note,lost
    :D

its all good tho :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,848 ✭✭✭Fnz

Haven't watched Naruto in ages... stopped watching around ep. 140 or so ( y'know after 'that bit'). ;):p

I periodically ask my (anime) dealer:
    "Naruto?":confused:

....to which he shakes his head and sighs, with tear in eye:
    "Nah... still crap filler!":mad:

I'll start watching again if the characters and story are gonna develop and progress (in February?). Would people who've been keeping up to date with the series recommend watching the filler episodes or will the just irritate me? I have a low tolerance for crap (eg. I don't watch TV).:D

I thought this weeks episode was very promising. ep 216. Best filler for months. Alot of the big characters.

its the start of a new arc aswell if you wanna try it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,048 ✭✭✭BKtje

apparently the last filler arc (tho im sure we've all heard THAT before).
    I also thought it looked promising.

Most of the filler is compelte toss btw and it isnt worth sitting through them for the odd good one.

Advertisement