Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Naruto

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,373 ✭✭✭The guy

shipuuden(sp?) is the start of Part II of Naruto.

@B-K-Dzr: Nice Location

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

B-K-DzR wrote:
    Most of the filler is compelte toss btw and it isnt worth sitting through them for the odd good one.

True, but Naruto is like crack, you can't help going back for more knowing full well it's crap.

I'll believe this is the last filler arc when I'm watching a non-filler episode. We've heard it too many times at this stage so I'm ignoring everything that is said. Sure wasn't that big special a while ago with your one who trained Hinata (can't remember her name) supposed to be the end of the filler until we actually saw that it was more of the same.

It's sad really, the Naruto filler has run longer than most series run at all. What is it now, 76 episodes?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,227 ✭✭✭awhir

there has been comfermation and also there are trailers out for the new arc.

Filler is finally over, well I'm sure they'll be throwing filler episodes in here and there like before but at least we'll be getting the real story from next week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Last week's episode (218 or 219) was actually pretty damn good, surprisingly meaty for Naruto filler material...
    I'll definitely be watching the last filler episode anyway, and roll on the non-filler!:)

• Advertisement

Next weeks episode is going to be an hour long special (read 45 minutes without ads) to get the ball rolling. It's been a long time since I've actually been looking forward to a Naruto episode.

Also, now that Bleach is out of the filler I'm really getting back into that too. Good times.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,048 ✭✭✭BKtje

had to laugh at the dattebayo "troll" at the begninning of the ep.
    "3 more weeks of filler" folowd by a yhbt.

Really loooking forward to next week. The ending to this filler was a little disappointing, i mean it coulda been some cool fight but in the end wasn'y much.
    They rounded off the filler pretty decently tho :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭alastair_doom

yeah, ep 220 was quite bad. i thought all ep 219 was building up to a massive fight, what with who was being sent as back up.
    the preview of ep 1 of naruto 2 looks like they're going striaght into it, so i wonder if they'd do Kakashi Gaiden as a movie?
    Kinda annoyed no one bothered showing up to say good bye to Naruto. Damn ninjas.

• Registered Users Posts: 917 ✭✭✭carbonkid

tman wrote:
    Last week's episode (218 or 219) was actually pretty damn good, surprisingly meaty for Naruto filler material...
    I'll definitely be watching the last filler episode anyway, and roll on the non-filler!:)

Last two eps werent as bad as previous eps alright but was still filler poop. I have no faith in this new naruto, been let down too many times now :(

• Registered Users Posts: 54,206 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

hey lads when is episode 223 of naruto coming out

i dont see it any where on youtube

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

That's because there is no such episode. The Naruto series is finished up now.

The new series is called Naruto Shippuuden. Not much action in it last week, but still it's building up to some good stuff.

That's because there is no such episode. The Naruto series is finished up now.

The new series is called Naruto Shippuuden. Not much action in it last week, but still it's building up to some good stuff.
    thanks monkeyfudge

when will they air the fight for the bells

That should be this weeks episode, which is episode 3. I think they air them on Thursday evening in Japan.

That should be this weeks episode, which is episode 3. I think they air them on Thursday evening in Japan.
    cant wait

does it take long for them to subtitle the episode

No, usually up between 2am and 7am GMT Friday morning.

I take back what i said before about not having any faith. First ep of Naruto Shippuuden wasnt that bad and ive a feeling tomorrows ep will be back to the old standard with it following the manga now.

had a look on on youtube for Naruto Shippuuden 3
    found it but only the jap version

no one with subtitiles yet :(

The translators are called Dattebayo. They've had it up since early this morning.

Do a search for them.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭thefinalstage

I have it right now :-D

watch all of Naruto Shippuuden 3
    it was ok

i expected more

looking forward to the Garra fight

• Advertisement

had a look on on youtube for Naruto Shippuuden 3 found it but only the jap version. no one with subtitiles yet :(

I cant stand youtube for subbed stuff. Try searching for RMVB, and 'real alternative'. You get much better quality than youtube (almost perfect), and file size is only ~44mb, which is about the size of the youtube download

watch all of Naruto Shippuuden 3
    it was ok

i expected more

looking forward to the Garra fight

Naruto fights are usually spread across a few episodes so I dunno how much more you could have expected.

Although having almost 50% of the episode being flashbacks is a bit much when we are just back after so much filler.

Probably to remind us all of what happened 200 episodes ago. Also probably to help them slow it down even more. I'd prefer flashbacks than more filler episodes.

i hate the new explanations thing they added to the end. That + next ep preview + opening/ending credits takes 4 and a half minutes out of an already short show.

Also, this week manga (343) was very good :)

My option is the flashbacks were to remind us of the old days when we couldnt wait to watch the next episode. Naruto Shippuuden 3 was good but next week will be better ^_^

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Decay666

So ****in happy the fillers are over.Naruto is finally getting interesting again next week shall be class.I wonder what new moves Naruto has learned.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Decay666 wrote:
    So ****in happy the fillers are over.Naruto is finally getting interesting again next week shall be class.I wonder what new moves Naruto has learned.
    I just want to see his new perverted ninjitsu:p
    Really looking forward to next weeks episode, it kind of looks like Gaara is in control of Shukaku now, should make for some great fights!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,048 ✭✭✭BKtje

Although having almost 50% of the episode being flashbacks is a bit much when we are just back after so much filler.

Thats back to the old way tho. Back before the filler large chunks of shows were flashbacks. Infact i remember one episode that was 75% flashback that we had seen before.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

Gaara appears to be the only one who's particularly improved..

Advertisement