Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Naruto

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 647 ✭✭✭DingChavez

I really want to spoil things with some of these comments. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭alastair_doom

Just caught an ep of naruto on Jetix. Ero-senin translates as 'pervy sage' :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 327 ✭✭sme

sorry if this has been answered previously, but i've only read the last page of posts, but is shippuuden a follow on from naruto?

i've only watched the first 42 eps of naruto so there would be little point in watching this new series if it is a continuation. its one series i could just not keep up with (very pokemon like in the way it takes 3 eps for a battle *annoying*)

• Registered Users Posts: 917 ✭✭✭carbonkid

Once you get to about ep130 you can skip straight on to the shippuuden series. All you'd be missing out on is filler.

• Registered Users Posts: 54,206 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

why is naruto Dattebayo 5 out 15 of march and not today ?no new episodes today?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 917 ✭✭✭carbonkid

Yea i was wondering the same thing myself o_O

That's right, Episode 005 entitled: As the Kazekage...! - will not be airing on television in Japan until March 15th. There seems to be some weird scheduling on the part of TV Tokyo that has Naruto airing every two weeks, rather than weekly, for the next little while, as Episode 006 & 007 of the series entitled: Art is an Explosion! - will not be airing until a one hour special on March 29th.

Just seems mean taunting us with new eps.

@sme, if you dont like battles spread across several episodes, this show isnt for you. But it is a great show, so give it a chance.
    Naruto shippuuden is a continuation of the same story of Naruto. Kind of like how 'the fellowship of the ring', and 'the two towers' were. There isnt any 'end' to the story prior to shippuuden. I think that answers your question? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,848 ✭✭✭Fnz

Yay, Naruto! I'm just after rejoining the story, having skipped the filler episodes. It looks as though Sakura is no longer absolutely useless. :D

But I'd like to register my annoyance at Naruto's "15 minutes of new content per episode" policy. The amount of 'back after the break'-style repetition is irritating. Some of the scenes seem needlessly drawn out - not so much that it would ordinarily annoy me but with the episodes being so short, it does.

I'm looking forward to seeing his new "sexy no jutsu". ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭thefinalstage

Sexy no jutsu is out dated didn't you hear? :P

• Registered Users Posts: 4,227 ✭✭✭awhir

new ep is out :)

• Advertisement

Fnz wrote:
    I'm looking forward to seeing his new "sexy no jutsu". ;)

Not quite the new sexy jutsu, but chapter 347 features a progression ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 189 ✭✭RetroRainbow

Hah, 347 was a classic. So... Sakura and her yaoi, huh? XD
    Anyway, love the show, been watching it since last year.
    Hate the dub, hate the pacing nowadays, and don't get what's going on in Kishi's head, due to some things that are going down in the manga recently... but that's for another day. :P

Advertisement