Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Digiweb Traffic Monitor

• 23-07-2006 9:19am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭

Got this email this morning:

Dear Customer

It has come to our attention that you have reached your usage limit for the broadband package you have selected. We would ask you to carefully manage the amount of information downloaded over the coming weeks.

Should you require more download allowance, you should consider upgrading your service package.

Should you continue to surpass the allowance allocated, we reserve the right to restrict the connection to bring you back within the quoted limits.

I have a 30gb Limit on my account... It shows in the last 30 days That i have downloaded 28gb so that means i didnt reach my limit and also I downlowed hardly anything this month i downloaded alot of stuff at the end of last month and it is showing up at in the past 30 Days Rather than Usage this month...Anybody have this problem? If it was 30 days it would bring the start date to 22nd of June and should of been reset on the 1st of July? Or when do they reset it?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,042 ✭✭✭kaizersoze

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,864 ✭✭✭MunsterCycling

Now in a little louder voice than last time: !Fanboi, !Fanboi....

Dan your beloved (sp?) DigiWeb use a rolling 30 day cap hence the mail you got.

MC

Nasty cough you have there kaisersoze, ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭PowerHouseDan

p"ss off lol.... I will have my 10mb Ntl line next week but i will never ever forget Digiweb :( it will bring a tear to my eye

/Passes Dan a tissue to dry his weeping eyes

LOL

/Passes Dan a tissue to dry his weeping eyes

LOL

• Advertisement

How sad are we... :p

Hey Dan, have you joined our Boards.ie Folding team yet. Link in my sig, get folding...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

So why did ya are ya getting rid of Digi web then?

I am moving to Uk This week...
    So why did ya are ya getting rid of Digi web then?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

oh ok but ya reckon the digi web package was ok then?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,557 ✭✭✭GrumPy

oh ok but ya reckon the digi web package was ok then?

There service is reliable, and tech support v. good if anything ever goes wrong. Iv'e had them for 2 years now.

Advertisement