Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Money problem with 365online

Options
  • 23-07-2006 11:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,557 ✭✭✭

Hi, I cant seem to figure out howto transfer money to someone else's account from mine, with 365online.com. I need to pay someone for an item I purchased on boards, without using paypal. So I got their bank details, but 365online doesn't seem to wanna let me send money, can anyone talk me through it?

Cheers

GrumP.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,514 ✭✭✭Sleipnir

You have to call them first to set up the account you want to transfer to. You need the account number and sort code.
    They don't let you set up accounts online yourself as they would have people sending money to incorrect accounts all over the place and then trying to get it back!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,557 ✭✭✭GrumPy

Sleipnir wrote:
    You have to call them first to set up the account you want to transfer to. You need the account number and sort code.
    They don't let you set up accounts online yourself as they would have people sending money to incorrect accounts all over the place and then trying to get it back!

So I have to call them up, to tell them the account of the person I wanna transfer money too?

Grand, I'll do it on Monday, thanks for the advice man.

Advertisement