Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

What makes a BMW Driver Prickly?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

BTW, Sunflowers are perennial.
    In case you don't believe me ..... and I apologise if I'm off topic but sunflowers are an annual plant
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sunflower

• Registered Users Posts: 7,660 ✭✭✭maidhc

Lex Luthor wrote:
    In case you don't believe me ..... and I apologise if I'm off topic but sunflowers are an annual plant
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sunflower

Classic. Sums up the entire thread. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Why! Why! Why!? :eek:

Mike.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭Fey!

"What makes BMW drivers prickly?"

not shaving for a few days, perhaps?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭ianobrien

Fey! wrote:
    "What makes BMW drivers prickly?"

not shaving for a few days, perhaps?

I'd say not shaving for a week should do it!

• Advertisement

maidhc wrote:
    Classic. Sums up the entire thread. :)
    I know...lock it up now Mike65 before another one of Sunflowers threads strays way off topic.........

• Registered Users Posts: 5,834 ✭✭✭Sonnenblumen

The term "sunflower" is also used to refer to all plants of the genus Helianthus, many of which are perennial plants

Well Lex, little sympathy if you cannot read the threads and but what can I can say why you cannot read your anal contributions. I've highlighted the word for you!

Sometimes for some the penny will never drop, even if it is stuck to an Italian rust bucket!

Sonnenblumen,

it's nearing the end of a very long day of watching people I have a lot of time and respect for being belittled by others.

Then I came here and reread some of you threads.

Do you want to know what prickles a lot of boards users?

Moronic twats such as yourself.

Now, can someone PLEASE tell me how do set up IGNORE for this trolling idiot?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,008 ✭✭✭rabbitinlights

The term "sunflower" is also used to refer to all plants of the genus Helianthus, many of which are perennial plants

The sunflower (Helianthus annuus) is an annual plant in the family Asteraceae, with a large flower head (inflorescence). The stem of the flower can grow up to 3 metres tall, with the flower head reaching 30cm in diameter. The term "sunflower" is also used to refer to all plants of the genus Helianthus, many of which are perennial plants.

S.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,834 ✭✭✭Sonnenblumen

Fey! wrote:
    Sonnenblumen,

it's nearing the end of a very long day of watching people I have a lot of time and respect for being belittled by others.

Then I came here and reread some of you threads.

Do you want to know what prickles a lot of boards users?

Moronic twats such as yourself.

Now, can someone PLEASE tell me how do set up IGNORE for this trolling idiot?

What's up with you, I'm tired Lex Lookhere trawling and and making anal contributions to the thread. If the thread doesn't interest you (but mind you it did yesterday) why don't you big buddies go off? What's happened today, watching people eat biscuits?

You don't own the forum and certainly the only mudslinging is being done by yourself, Lex Who and a few others etc?

You'll never get your biscuits unless you show some tolerance.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,660 ✭✭✭maidhc

You'll never get your biscuits unless you show some tolerance.

Most people find mupperty hard to tolerate!

Sonnenblumen; I hope you hit puberty soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,415 ✭✭✭Gatster

From Sonnenblumen's post in http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2054965093 he/she has what appears to be a 'mod-complex', or is ridiculously right-on or has something against BMW

• Closed Accounts Posts: 166 ✭✭gstonesmx5

could it be that with what power (100hp+) you have in any bmw(brand) you could find it easier to vent frustrations, anger, addrenalin urge, sadness, joy when you feel atteched to the car and for some that dont feel these thing with cars or dont have cars that satisfy there emosions its what makes for varied and sometimes unsafe driving.

long and short of it i understand the question and agree to an extent that (not looking to offend) bmw drivers are to an extent of the certin mind set
    and i dont know why, i am looking at getting a new car and am not ruling bmw (or any car) out because of public perception only my own.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 741 ✭✭✭michaelanthony

Not letting a bmw out of a side road because it is a bmw.

Ah thats it a ban for Fey! I'm dissapointed frankly. You have an ignore list feature in the User CP - use it, its better than getting booted of the forum for personal abuse.

Mike.

and insulting my bella isn't offensive...???
    an Italian rust bucket!

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,747 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

mike65 wrote:
    Some would say the smartest fella takes the Luas.

Mike.
    There is no luas outside of Dublin, so does that mean everyone outside of the city aren't smart? :D

....me removes straw from ear!

Mike.

Advertisement