Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

GAB Predictions

• 23-07-2006 1:47pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,917 ✭✭✭

World Title Championship
    Rey Mysterio (c) vs. King Booker

I think tonight could be the night that Rey loses the gold! Booker seems to be getting a bigger push at the moment. I think Chavo will be the cause of Rey's loss in this one!

US Title Championship
    Finlay (c) vs. William Regal

I don't see the title changing so quickly! Finlay to pick up the win. Should be a good match!

Batista vs. Mr. Kennedy
    I think this will be a short one with Batista picking up the win.

Tag Team Championship
    Paul London & Brian Kendrick (c) vs. The Pitbulls (Kash & Noble)

London & Kendrick to retain the tag titles to keep this feud going longer.

The Undertaker vs. The Big Show
    Is it still gonna be a Pujabi prison match?? Don't really care much about this match. Show to win.

Cruiserweight Championship
    Gregory Helms (c) vs. Psicosis?

Is it against Psicosis? Probably a short match with Helms picking up the win to retain the title. Some interference by Super Crazy I think!

Four-way Bra & Panties match
    Jillian Hall vs. Ashley vs. Kristal vs. Michelle McCool

Waste of time....why can't they have proper women's matches...put Jillian vs. McCool...ya know, the ones who can actually wrestle :mad:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

World Title Championship
    Rey Mysterio (c) vs. King Booker

Has anyone noticed the subtle change they made to the World "Heavyweight" Championship? Think they started it at the WWE vs ECW show. That reminds me actually..did anyone notice Angle's music had changed so that you can't chant "you suck" along to it anymore?! That was genius! Anyway, Booker to win, he's more entertaining than he has been in years

US Title Championship

Finlay to win in match of the night

Batista vs. Mr. Kennedy
    Batista to win. Would've been nice to see Matt vs Kennedy though, they had a great match on SD. I hope Matt gets on the ppv somehow, he still gets MAJOR pops whenever he comes out

Tag Team Championship
    Paul London & Brian Kendrick (c) vs. The Pitbulls (Kash & Noble)

Noble and Kash to win. Bit disrespectful to be using The Pitbulls name though, can't say I like it. Should be a great match if they're allowed do what they can

It has to be a punjabi prison match still, they've been showing clips of the structure, some sort of big bamboo cage type thing. So they'll obviously want to use the yoke, might be the only chance they get. Their website is comparing it to a cage, but it looks like there's kind of passages around it, and a roof. Since they haven't announced Khali as being out yet, I'd expect some sort of angle on the show to set up Big Show comin in. If the ECW match last week was just a coincidence, then WWE is very lucky! If Khali were in it, I'd have said Taker to win no bother. But now..if Khali will be coming back to finish it off with Taker, then..I dunno, could go either way. Either the ECW champion will lose on ppv or Taker will lose so he still has to get back at Khali.... I'll go with Taker

I thought it was Super Crazy? Thought it was him I caught celebrating in the ring on SD anyway.. I'll say Helms to win. He's their current longest reigning champ, so when he loses it should mean something, not just a match set up 2 days before a ppv. Although this is WWE.. I'll say Helms, with him defending the title in a triple-threat at Summerslam with Super Crazy and Psicosis

Hmm..I'll say Ashley to win. Then Kristal to go mental and whatever sort of feud this is will continue

With the ECW house shows being cancelled this weekend, you'd have to wonder if they'll use other ECW guys, or if it's just for Big Show. CM Punk vs Matt Hardy would be excellent!

I'm looking forward more to this ppv more than any others this year so far

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,917 ✭✭✭RebelRockChick

I thought it was Super Crazy? Thought it was him I caught celebrating in the ring on SD anyway.. I'll say Helms to win. He's their current longest reigning champ, so when he loses it should mean something, not just a match set up 2 days before a ppv. Although this is WWE.. I'll say Helms, with him defending the title in a triple-threat at Summerslam with Super Crazy and Psicosis

I didn't get to see to see Smackdown yet but I read a report of it and it said that Psicosis won,it's probably wrong so.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

Actually, I just read that WWE spoiled it before it was said on tv, because in their Power 25 on their website, it says "Super Crazy defeated Psicosis on SmackDown and will face Helms for the Championship at the Bash." Helms just said he'll be defending it, but he didn't say against who

• Closed Accounts Posts: 385 ✭✭the sunbabe wan

rey vs booker t
    would like rey rey to win, but i think it's time for the king to step up and win the belt even if it's only for a short period of time

batista vs mr kennedy.
    i'm a batista mark, batista rocks, so obvious choice, batista :D

US Title Championship
    finley to retain. i'm loving this guy even more, he's an awesome wrestler. and the little guy is great to. gimmick with me anyway to going strong

i'll go with taker, but i'm pissed cause khali is injured, i was looking forward to this match and it was one of the reasons why i was staying up. still might stay up and watch it though.

huh i thought it was against supercrazy. i'm confused and i want helms to win though unless he's against super crazy. if he's against super crazy i want him to win.

this crap is still going ahead??? ugh, i dont care *puke* piss break for me i'd say if i'm awake that is

Advertisement