Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Bi-xenons and Jayok

Options
  • 23-07-2006 2:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 944 ✭✭✭

The thread you wrote in regarding bi-xenon headlights is locked so I feel I should inform the general public and your good self on how they operate as their seems to be a certain level of ignorance on the subject.

Jayok wrote "You cannot give a "blast of bi-xenons" - these normally need to heat up. You can however flash your traditional halogen filled headlights".

Bi-xenons on modern cars, DON'T HEAT UP, they simply flash like any old headlight.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,660 ✭✭✭maidhc

That is great news! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 944 ✭✭✭Big Balls

I know! :D

But at least he'll be giving out the right information down the pub next time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Grand then.

Mike.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement